Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408848 by hallonkev Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:04 pm
reply-to:[email protected]
to:
date:Apr 20, 2020, 3:53 PM
subject:Good Morning to you .

--
Hello,

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone. I request that it remain and be treated as such only. I’m Diego Lowie. I'm a Belgian/British Citizen an Attorney.

I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us, although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 5.7 Million Dollars between us in a matter of weeks.

This is fully legal and 100% genuine. Kindly grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out, I need you to signify your interest by replying to my email.

Most importantly, I need you to keep whatever information between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you. Alternative Email; [email protected]

Regards,
Mr. Diego Lowie
Advertisement

#413771 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:07 pm
Date: 2020-07-03 2:17:01 AM +00:00
Subject: Hello

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone. I request that it remain and be treated as such only. I’m Diego Lowie. I'm a Spanish Citizen and Attorney working and residing currently in Dubai

I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us, although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 5.7 Million Dollars between us in a matter of weeks. This is fully legal and 100% genuine. Kindly grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out, I need you to signify your interest by replying to my email.

Most importantly, I need you to keep whatever information between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you. My Email; [email protected]

Regards,
Mr. Diego Lowie

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.