Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413639 by FishyMails Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:39 pm
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 11:15:03 +0000
Subject: Dear Customer,Sir/Madam fully ready

Dear Customer,Sir/Madam.

This is to inform you that your cash deposit with the European bank is fully ready for immediate wire transfer through the online banking.

Get back to me with your direct telephone number and bank account details so that you can be linked up with the transferring bank to access your funds $5.5 Million United States Dollars.

Thanks and congratulations!

Waiting to hear from you.
Charles Edozie

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413774 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:10 pm
Date: 2020-07-13 7:41:18 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Dear Customer,Sir/Madam fully ready

Dear customer.

I am on the receipt of your phone number.

Be rest assured that your funds totaling $5.5 million dollars will be credited to you shortly.

Please kindly fill/sign the attached form and attached back to us along with the handling charges of $1,200 copy of your identification for us to be sure we are dealing with the right beneficiary and your bank account details where you want your $5.5 million dollars to be transferred.

Note that you are required to make the required handling charges of the $1,200 through this bank account details herein:

TAB BANK
4185 HARRISON BLVD. OGDEN, UT 84403
Swift. ZFNBUS55
ABA # 124384657
Account# 511107637
Account name. Truax Corporation

After making the payment of the $1,200 scan and attach the payment slip via this email.

Waiting to hear from you.
Charles Edozie

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.