Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413631 by FishyMails Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:29 pm
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 13:05:25 +0000
Subject: hii

hii

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413775 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:15 pm
Date: 2020-07-13 10:54:14 AM +00:00
Subject: Hello Dear Nice To Meet You Reply Me Okay

Hello Dear,
How are you today? i
believe that you are doing well.
i am more than happy to read your mail this day.

My Name is Miss. Julliet Quyen Johan Kamau Ousman ,i am single 24 year Old (Never married) - from Region of Sudan, because of the civil war in Sudan and presently now, i am residing in the Church refugee camp here in Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels in war in Sudan?

This Church Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Daniel Samuel (St Peter's Christian Catholic Church ) whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

My late father Dr Kamau Guei Ousman deposited the sum of amount in question $ 3.2 Million USD (Three Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) in which he used my Name. Julliet Ousman as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country Sudan civil war.

The bank now said since I do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf. Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money for me to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education?

My dear please can you help me for me to buy Food ? here is very difficult for me as we are given food ones a day by 12 PM. And is too had for me here, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident took place, I really want to come over to your country to be with you to live the rest of my life with you and have a free life again.

Meanwhile i will like you to send me your contact information such as your Age .....Your full name....Country & City.....Phone number.....so that i will get to know you well. My favorite language is English , i speak English very fluently. Attached here are some of my pic
yours
lovely Julliet.
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.