Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413632 by FishyMails Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:30 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 15:04:23 +0000
Subject: HELLO d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!q112EW12222!!!

I,

sent you a mail,earlier but not sure if you received it, kindly get
back to me as soon as possible for I have a vital information to give

you.
Best ,

MISS,FETIMA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413776 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:18 pm
Tel: +22898696304
Date: 2020-07-13 4:38:16 PM +00:00
Subject: Love and confidence from Miss Fetima.

Hello My Dear!

Thanks for your reply.
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am very pleased reading from you and if I can speak openly my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I seek someone to trust and confide in.

My name is Miss Fetima, the only child of late Engineer Anslem Momolu who was the Chairman of Gray Construction Company Yamoussoukro the capital city of Ivory Coast. Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal overseas. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother fall a victim of the civil war.

Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share it with those that have it. I love reading,jogging, music, movies, outing, but most of all, I love dealing with honest people and my favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in London.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit slip and his death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin the amount in question is $3,500,000USD (three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. So i would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over and meet you in your country and continue my education. Am in Lome Togo with the help of the United Nation Agency but presently living in a church under the care of Rev. Father. I kept this secret to people in the hostel here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

I believe that you will not betray me due to your personality and God has directed me to contact you and I am giving you all this information because I believe that I can confide in you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.

Please i will need the below information to write and submit a letter of nomination to the bank,introducing you as my nominated partner,for you to talk with the bank towards the release and transfer of my inherited money into your account so that you can help me and relocate me to your country for a good living.

1.Your Full Legal Names............................................
2.Private And Personal Email Address.......................
3.Phone Number......................................
4.Contact Addresses...........................
5.Nationality.......................
6.Age.....................

Life is very difficult and boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here, In this hostel It's just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father, he has been very nice to me since i came here, he also allow me to make use of his computer here in his office but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female Hostel in the church. Below is the Reverend father contact information,

Christ The King Chapel.
Fr Mark Johnson Demba
(+228 98696304)

I would like you to call me so that we can discuss more on this issue. When you call, tell father Mark that you want to speak with me (Miss Fetima) he will send for me in the female Hostel. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that led to my being in this situation now took place.

Regarding the above i will like you to keep it confidential and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it.
Dear thanks and may God bless you i am looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely friend Fetima.
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413898 by FishyMails Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:54 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-16 9:42:44 AM +00:00
Subject: Dear here is the bank contact details please contact them now and ask them the possibility of transferring my inheritance to your account.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello dear
How are you today? I hope you are fine. It might sound to you as if I am taking a risk by dealing with somebody unknown to me, but however in my present situation here in hostel and for the sake of keeping the transaction secret which is very important to me as I consider my unpleasant condition.

I will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me among others, it's now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament I found myself in. I know you are somebody I am going to depend and trust in my life.

Here in Togo is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank starts the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country .

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life. Remember I trust you. That is why I am giving you all this information. My trust is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age according to my father's instruction to the Bank. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION DETAILS

Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
No.36 St Andrew square,Edinburgh EH2 2YB London.
Tel : +441189639698
: +441315498888

E-mail Address ----------([email protected])
Depositor name ----------Late Engineer Anslem Momolu

Account number ----------RBS745008901546QB9112
Name of Next of Kin----- Anslem Fetima

Transfer officer-------- Mr Peter Sands.

DEAR USE THIS OR MAKE YOUR OWN WRITE UP AND SEND TO THE BANK NOW.

Dear Sir,
My name is............
I am from.............
It is a great pleasure to contact you in regards to the information passed to me by Miss Fetima Anslem whose father's name is Late Engineer Anslem Momolu has an account (RBS745008901546QB9112) in your Bank.
Sir Miss Fetima Anslem has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her transfer her inheriting funds valued of $3,500,000USD which her late father deposited in your Bank.
I hereby demand that according to the advice of Miss Fetima Anslem that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.
I will appreciate it if you will answer me soon.
Thank you.
From...........

#414107 by FishyMails Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:33 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-18 12:22:45 PM +00:00
Subject: Dear please contact this lawyer now for the preparation of the documents needed by the bank.

Greetings dear.
After seeing what bank is requesting from us to enable them transfer my inheritance to your account i told father Mark about the documents which the bank is demanding from us that need to be prepared from the High Court of Togo by their resident lawyer so he took me to Togo High Court for the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath that will enable the bank transfer my late father's fund into your account on my behalf and the court clerk that we meet in Togo High Court gave me the contact of this lawyer, Barrister Alex Benson Samba he is one of the resident lawyers here in Lome Togo.

In this regards i want you to contact him and tell him that you are my foreign partner that you need his service to prepare a Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer my late father's fund of US$3.5 million dollars from Royal Bank Of Scotland London to your account in your country due to my situation here in Togo.

His contact information are as follows:

Barrister Alex Benson Samba
Senior Advocate
SAMBA LEGAL LAW FIRM CHAMBER
48, rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi Lome BP:32319 Togo.
Email : [email protected]

Phone : +228-798-747-63

Like I told you earlier, I have my late father's death certificate and the bank deposit certificate with me so the only two documents that are remaining now are the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which the lawyer will prepare for us as the bank demanded.

So dear, please contact the lawyer immediately and tell him that you want him to get a power of attorney and the affidavit of oath for us because I called him on the phone and explained everything to him and he said that I should tell you to contact him. So please contact the lawyer for these two remaining documents.

I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as you contact the lawyer for the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath as i am missing you in every moment and i can't wait to meet you soon in your country after the transfer of my inheritance into your account as you know that you will be the one that will invest my inheritance for me in any good business you know that will be giving us profit while i will continue with my studies in medicine because i want to become a medical doctor in future.

Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon.
With lots of love

#414108 by FishyMails Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:35 pm
Tel: +22879874763
Date: 2020-07-21 9:28:14 AM +00:00
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER SAMBA.

SAMBA LEGAL LAW FIRM CHAMBER, LOME TOGO.
48, rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi Lome BP:32319 Togo.
Emails [email protected]

Tel :+228-798-747-63.

Attn

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM THIS DAY 21/07/2020 ON HOW TO GET PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF HER AND TRANSFER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL INFORMATION DETAILS AS YOU WILL WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN LOME HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

1.YOUR FULL NAME.......................... ...
2.YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS........
3.YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN............
4.YOUR OCCUPATION.................... ..
5.YOUR AGE...........................
6.TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION..........
7. A PHOTOCOPY OF ANY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD......

MY PRIORITY ATTENTION IS TO RENDER AN EFFICIENT LEGAL SERVICES TO MY CLIENT AT ALL TIME.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BUSINESS & CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEY.
SENIOR ADVOCATE.

BARRISTER . ALEX BENSON SAMBA (ESQ)