Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#406028 by infosecjenni Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:55 pm
Subject: PLEASE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 16:30:29 +0100

ATTN: [REDACTED],

MY LAWYER HAVE CAME BACK FROM ABUJA WITH ONE OF THE PAYMENT APPROVED
DOCUMENT SECONDLY HE HAVE SENT IT TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA SO
THAT THIS FUNDS OF $8.5 MILLION WILL BE PAY TO YOU BECAUSE THE
DOCUMENT IS IN YOUR NAME.

PLEASE AS SOON AS THE BANK CONTACT YOU TRY AND LET ME KNOW
IMMEDIATELY.MEANWHILE OPEN YOUR ATTACHMENT FILE AND SEE THE PAYMENT
RELEASE DOCUMENT IN YOUR NAME.THAT IS ALL I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW.

THANKS
MR IBE JOHNSON

Fraudulent document attached to email:
Advertisement

#413784 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:29 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 12:56:31 -0700
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Greetings,

First of all let me introduce myself to you. my names are Mr .Ibe Johnson, please I have an entire risk free deal for you and me. I am a retired staff of central bank of Nigeria. I was the account officer to the late Libya Muammar Gaddafi. He had a confidential oil business partner in Saudi Armco that frequently send funds to his secret bank account in our bank here; I will then transfer the funds to his bank account upon his instructions.

While war was going on in his country, the sum of EIGHT MILLION FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS was transferred to the secret
account by his oil business partner shortly before his death in October 20, 2011, the funds have been intact in the account since then (I EMPHASIZE, THAT NO ONE) is aware of the actual owner of the funds except me because the account was not created in his name but in a company name. I have full

knowledge of how to peacefully claim the funds from the central bank.
However, his business partner believed the funds was remitted out of the account to him before his death. (SO THIS IS A VERY SAFE DEAL).I have obtained all the concerned legal documents that will give you

the officially authorized right to transfer the funds out of the account as the beneficiary of the fund ,Therefore I want the fund transferred out of the Bank account to your bank account as the beneficiary without delay. No single danger is involved in this deal, you will legitimately receive the funds safe and sound in your bank account without delay, do not fear any unforeseen circumstances whatsoever now and never in the future.

I am involved in this deal and now am involving you because it is totally risk free. We shall share the funds based on the terms we shall both agree on. Kindly indicate your telephone number in your reply, also your full name and address. HAVE A GOOD DAY AHEAD.

Best Regards,
Mr Ibe Johnson
email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.