Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408223 by FishyMails Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:03 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 02:32:18 +0700
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ATTENTION !!

Dear friend,

I am Mr Roth Savuth and a personal Accountant Director with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB). It is with good spirit of heart that i open up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client our bank, a national of your country. He was a CEO/a textile company owner, business man, a miner at kruger mining company here in Cambodia. He was a geologist and consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Pakistan and Vietnam all in Asia, before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $32,640.000.00 (Thirty Two Million, Six Hundred And Forty Thousand United States Dollars). I want to present you as a beneficiary, I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Kindly get back to me for more details.

Yours sincerely
Mr Roth Savuth
Board of Director
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413794 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:43 pm
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 14:07:29 +0700

Dear friend,

I am Mr Roth Savuth and a personal Accountant Director with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB). It is with good spirit of heart that I open up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of his family members in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

There is a draft account opened here in my bank since 1999 by my late client, a national of your country. He was a geologist, a business man, a miner at EMED Mining International company here in Cambodia and also a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in china, Taiwan, Japan and Vietnam before he passed away on 12th March 2005, leaving nobody as the next of kin / inheritor of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $32,640.000.00 (Thirty Two Million, Six Hundred And Forty Thousand United States Dollars). There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this transaction. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Yours sincerely
Mr Roth Savuth
Board of Director
Phnom Penh.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413900 by FishyMails Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:57 pm
Tel: +85598502242 +855712066904
Date: 2020-07-16 1:36:05 AM +00:00
Subject: Dear

Dear

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family is involved in tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Base on this incident he started sick for years and develop heart problem and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money been his personal accountant.

After years of the fund $32,640,000 (Thirty Two Million Six Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the clams, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulate to send this money to government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of king because you share the same name with him.

After my research I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a good and capable business for both business and investment purposes.

All documents relating to my late client and the fund are in my possession. Hence, you do not need to worry yourself or entertain any fear in you at all in this transaction. With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund and successfully transfer to your nominated bank account. You will get 50% of the amount at the conclusion of this transaction for your partnership.

Meanwhile I will need you to confirm your information below so that it will enable me officially file your name at the bank as the inheritor for the bank to start the release process:

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation
4. Direct telephone number for easy communication.

All I require from you is your maximum cooperation.

Here is my Direct num +855.98502242
Cell Phone Num +855.712066904.
Here Attached is my ID card.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Roth Savuth
Board member
Phnom Penh.

#415114 by FishyMails Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:08 pm
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 11:24:30 +0700

Dear friend,

I am Mr Roth Savuth and a personal Accountant Director with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB). It is with good spirit of heart that I open up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of his family members in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

There is a draft account opened here in my bank since 1999 by my late client, a national of your country. He was a geologist, a business man, a miner at EMED Mining International company here in Cambodia and also a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in china, Taiwan, Japan and Vietnam before he passed away on 12th March 2005, leaving nobody as the next of kin / inheritor of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $32,640.000.00 (Thirty Two Million, Six Hundred And Forty Thousand United States Dollars). There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this transaction. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Yours sincerely
Mr Roth Savuth
Board of Director
Phnom Penh.