Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413803 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:54 pm
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:39:17 -0700
Subject: JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York

JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York
270 Park Avenue, 39th Floor,
Webside: www.jpmorgan..com / wss
https://chaseonline.chase.com/

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have today been Thursday 9th of July 2020, To re-inform you that it’s indeed a great news that the Federal Executive Council of the united states of America in collaboration with JP Morgan Chase Bank to Compensate you with the sum of US$10.5 Million Dollars after discovering you are a victim of scam to some impostors who claim to be what they are not And we have mount are network motoring code to track them down with such act here in united states and other countries.

Note, this decision was taking Federal Executive Council of united states of America in collaboration with JP Morgan Chase Bank to enable you reach out with the goal and objective of Charitable Organization Union in your communities And we don’t know how much you have been scammed years-back in trying to receive your contract/inheritance payment but we believe the stated amount $7.5 Million (Ten Million fine hundred thousand USD) will put you in other to forget your past and continue your future without participating in such scandal again. And for us to finalize your approved payment with us you will have to re-confirm the information below to us after reading this email for a quick procession of your payment.

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Direct telephone number
3) Your Complete Address
4) A Copy Of Your Identification I.D
5) Occupation & Position

Upon the receipt of the above information from you, i will switch into action with further instruction of your payment without any further delay. So be advised that your maximum co-operation to this office will help us release your fund to you.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. James Dimon.
Account Chief Executive Officer,
Member of Operating Committee of JP Morgan

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement