Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413817 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:10 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 05:41:49 -0700
Subject: I need Your Urgent assistance.

I need Your Urgent assistance.

My name is Beatrice Johnson. The only daughter of the late Mr. Madou
Johnson. Here in Burkina Faso, i got your Email profile while
searching for contact on Internet; I am contacting you to help me
receive some amount of money in your country. So that I can travel to
your country to continue my education over there,

Before my father died he deposited the Sum of ($4.5 Million) in a bank
here and he advised me before he died to look for a faithful and
reliable foreigner, who can help receive the Funds outside country, So
that I can travel to meet you in your country. For my share percentage
of the total amount 4.5 Million.

I hope you are capable to receive the 4.5 Million in your country with
trust. I will like to travel to your country immediately the bank
wire the funds into your account. You will take 30% of the total 4.5
Million for your good and kind assistance to me. I will send to you
the full details concerning the funds immediately I hear from you
soon.

My Regards,

Beatrice Johnson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414104 by FishyMails Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:07 pm
Date: 2020-07-21 11:24:06 AM +00:00
Subject: Thanks For Your Willingness:

Dear friend,

Thank you for your positive response. And I am very happy that you are willing to help receive the fund in your country. I contacted you because of my father's will to look for a foreigner who can be my foreign beneficiary,

The funds cannot be used in my country here due to the method of deposit for the security of the funds, reply me quickly so that I can travel to your country shortly after receiving the funds in your country. and you will be my foreign beneficiary, I promised you that you will never regret knowing me.

I need your help so that the fund can be transferred to your bank account as the beneficiary of the $ 4.5 million. And when the fund has been successfully transferred to your bank account. then I will visit you in your country for my study and investment.

You should know that my father deposited the fund with ECO.BANK Here in Burkina Faso. And before I can access the fund, the total of $ 4.5 million must be transferred to a foreign bank account outside the country for the security of the funds,

And before the transfer process starts, you will need to provide your data information according to the bank officials here, and the information will be used to transfer the funds to you immediately,

You will need to provide your full details as follows:

1. Your full name:
2. Your country:
3. Your telephone number:
4. Your profession:
5. Your age
6. Sex.
7. Your bank address;
8. Account name;
9. Account number;
10. Your bank name;

I have attached my photo.

Try to fill out the information correctly and send it back to me. So I can give you the bank contact so that you can contact them quickly.

I will wait to receive all the information soon.

Thank you.

Beatrice.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.