Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413837 by Derek Trotter Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 15 Jul 2020, 21:22
Subject: hello

Hello My Dear.

Please do not feel disturbed for contacting you in this regards, It was based on the critical health condition I find myself in. My name is Mrs. Tatiana Orga, a Widow and I’m suffering from Brain Tumor Disease and this illness has gotten to a very Bad Stage, I married my husband for Ten years without any Family Members and No Child. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for few days. Since the death of my husband, I decided not to remarry again, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($11.450,000.00) (Eleven Million Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) with the Bank.

Presently this money is still in the Bank here. And My Doctor told me that I don't have much time to live because my illness has gotten to a very bad stage, Having known my condition I decided to entrust over the deposited fund under your custody to take care of the Less-Privileged Ones there in your Country, which I believe that you will Utilize this money the way I am going to Instruct Herein.

However all I need and required from you is your Sincerity and Ability to carry out the Transaction Successfully and Fulfill my Final Wish in Implementing the Charitable Project as it Requires Absolute Trust and Devotion without any Failure and I will be Glad to see that the Bank Finally Release and Transfer the Fund into Your Bank Account in your Country even before I die here in the Hospital, because my Present Health Condition is very Critical at the Moment, so everything needs to be Processed Rapidly as soon as Possible.

It will be my pleasure to Compensate you as my Investment Manager/Partner with 35 % Percent of the Total Fund for your Effort in Handling the Transaction, 5 % Percent for Any Expenses or Processing Charges Fee that will be Involve during this Process while 60% of the Fund will be Invested into the Charity Project there in your Country for the Mutual Benefit of the orphans and the Less Privilege Ones.Meanwhile I am waiting for your Prompt Respond, if only you are Interested for Further Details of the Transaction and Execution of this Humanitarian Project for the Glory and Honor of God the Merciful Compassionate. May God Bless You And Your Family,

Best Regards,

Mrs. Tatiana Orga.

Written From The Hospital.

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement