Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413877 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:22 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 10:37:08 -0700
Subject: Unclaimed Deposit

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you because you bear the surname identity with a
deceased client of mine. There is an unclaimed “permanent life
insurance policy” held by our deceased client. It is an unclaimed
“payable on-Death” (POD) savings monetary deposit. Name and amount now
withheld since this is our second letter to you. kindly get back to me
with my private email: for more details: [email protected]

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly

Brandon Smith

Brandon Smith & Partners
Hodge House 114 – 116 St. Mary Street
Cardiff CF10 1DY United Kingdom

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#413899 by FishyMails Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:55 pm
Date: 2020-07-15 3:20:11 PM -07:00
Subject: Re: Requirements and consent

Hello

Re: POLICY NUMBER: 54XX389000055109-2107/ONB/UK

Thank you for getting back to me, frankly I appreciate your response and would like you to have a better knowledge of this transaction.

Let me throw more light on this transaction for a better understanding, I am a practicing Lawyer here in the UK, my Late client worked with Energy Company in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. He died in a ghastly car accident in London, seven years ago. Since his death no one has come forth for the claim and all my efforts to locate his relatives have proved abortive. Prior to his death he had a "permanent life insurance policy" insured for Fifteen Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty-Five United States Dollars (US$15,150,665.00) with a top life insurance company. The insurance company code stipulates that all unclaimed "insured permanent policies" must be turned over to the abounded property division of the state after seven years.

In view of the fact that you share the same surname and nationality with the deceased, I solicit for your consent to partner with me for the claim of this policy benefit, as the beneficiary of the claim, I shall bear the cost of changing the policy to your name and procuring legal papers to back up the claim. If you consent to the above request, I will proceed with the legal process and with your approval I will propose the sharing of the proceeds as follows: 45% each and 10% to charity organizations.

This transaction is 100% risk free as there will be no violation of any civil or criminal laws. I have all the necessary documentation to expedite the process in a highly professional manner: I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary and it may take up to fifteen (15) working days or less, from the date of receipt of your consent.

Kindly note that this transaction is strictly confidential and must not be shared with a third party without my approval.

To proceed I will need the following information from you:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
3. CONTACT TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBER
4. MARITAL STATUS
5. OCCUPATION
6. AGE

Upon receipt of your consent and aforementioned information, I will schedule oral presentation at the Probate Court and file my application immediately for the claim.

(This communication, links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected)

Yours faithfully,

Brandon Smith
Partner
Brandon Smith Solicitors

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#414298 by FishyMails Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:27 pm
Date: 2020-07-23 4:53:55 PM -04:00
Subject: Re: Legal Process

Attention:

Sir,

I was able to pay the stamp duty fee GBP9,840 to the probate court
today, from all indication, we are likely to get the court approvals and
authority by next week.

Therefore, I will keep you posted.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Brandon Smith
Partner
Brandon Smith Solicitors
Telephone:+447727488174
WhatsApp No: +44 7426 050365
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.