Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413890 by Derek Trotter Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 16 Jul 2020, 14:58
Subject: Hello My Dearest in Christ

Dearest in Christ,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I’m Mrs. May William Stern the widow of late Mr. William George Stern, I’m 64 years old. I am a Christian convert, suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that I may not live for more than six months owning to the rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My husband died during the Corona-virus (covid-19) pandemic; 21 March 2020 (aged 84) my husband is a businessman. After his death I inherited all his business and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately what I should expect, building my spirit for the inevitable .He says i may not last for more than six months, based on this i have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the Churches and society with major focus on the poor, needy the hospitalized once mostly the one who’s families died of Corona-virus (covid-19) pandemic.

I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it, I have visited many prayer houses no hope again, now I am willing to donate the sum of Euro 16.500,000 with the (IBERCAJA BANCO SPAIN) which my late Mr. William George Stern, husband deposited in SPAIN for you to work in developing the Church and to help the poor, needy, and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank in the country where my husband worked, my lawyer will file the application for the transfer of this money in your designated name and information, after my applications and instructions.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. Finally I honestly employ you to make sure that these funds are put to use only for this purpose, a good one you can agree with me, and remember these are the demands of a dying woman who has a life in the lord. I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity and non-sense. Always remember that.

May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you.
I shall be waiting for your response.

Regards,
Mrs. May William Stern

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement