Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402706 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:00 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 07:56:04 +0100
Subject: Attention; PLEASE!!!DOES IT MEAN YOU ARE NO LONGER READY TO RECEIVE
YOUR PAYMENT?

UNITED NATIONS
405 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017, USA.
United state America

Attention Please!!

This is to inform you that I have registered your Package ATM Visa Card $1.5 Million USD your United Nations Compensation Contract Inheritance and Lottery fund of $1.5 has been registered with Courier Company. But in case you don't need the card you can receive your compensation fund through online banking so you have to choose, please forward your details of delivery information such as your full name, your current home address and your direct phone.

Once we received it from you them the will contact you immediately so forward the above details. God bless you while i wait to hear from you as soon as you receive your fund.

Thanks and keep me posted.

Regards,

António Guterres,
United Nations Secretary General.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#414799 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:23 pm
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 00:20:01 +0100
Subject: Attention please!!!Does it mean you are no longer ready to receive your payment?

United Nations Headquarters New York
Address: New York, NY 10017, USA

Attention Please!!

This is to inform you that I have registered your Package ATM Visa Card $1.5 Million USD your Compensation Contract Inheritance and Lottery fund of $1.5 with DHL Courier Company. please forward your details of delivery information such as your full name, your current home address and your direct phone and fax number.

Once we receive it from you then the DHL will contact you immediately so forward the above details. God bless you while I wait to hear from you as soon as you receive your fund.

Best Regards.

Mrs. Carman Lapointe

United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.