Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414819 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 pm
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 22:17:51 -0700
Subject: Urgent Respond

Based on the conclusion today.We have been able to contact the affiliated bank .Where the fund is been Deposited.Contact the bank as beneficiary to the fund.So that you can transfer the fund direct to your account in your country..Contact them Immediately. Board of trustee has finalize your fund and transfer it to affiliate bank close to you kindly get in touch with now and urgent and stated the amount expected by you.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#416441 by FishyMails Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:51 pm
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 12:01:04 -0700
Subject: Hello

Its really good to see your Prompt Response it show how Responsible and diligent you will be in handling the sum of $10.5 MILLION if placed in your care and for investment Purposes in your Country .

These said Funds have being placed in Safekeeping , under these very noble Transaction all you have to do is open an escrow account with the Bank online and I would instruct my Account Officer to credit your Account with them with the said $10.5 Million.

After which you can then transfer by your self via your online details to your Designated Account in your Country.

All the same send to me all details below:

1.Full Names.

2\. Detailed Residential and Official Addresses.

3.Occupation.

4.Age.

5\. Direct Cell Phone and Landline numbers .

Looking forward to good and fruitful working Relationship and my regards to your FAMILY.

Regards

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.