Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414821 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:03 pm
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 10:04:53 +0200
Subject: Johann Reimann

Gruß Liebe Freunde,

Ich bin Reimann Johann aus der Schweiz, ich bin Polizist.

Obwohl wir es kennen, aber ich habe keine andere Wahl dies ist die einzige Moglichkeit, die ich nutzen kann.
Ich brauche Eure Zustimmung, denn der Heilige Geist wird mich in meinem Gebet dieser Nacht vor dem Zubettgehen zu dir fuhren.
Ich bin in Frankreich und derzeit im krankenhaus im krankenhaus Fernand-Widal auf survelliance wegen meiner gesundheit, die ist sehr kritisch, seit mehr als 3 jahren.
Ich habe eine schwere Krankheit und meine Tage auf der Erde sind nach den Ergebnissen meiner medizinischen Analyse heute gezahlt, ich mochte einen Vorschlag machen, der Sie interessieren konnte.
Dies ist eine Spende des Restes meines Vermogens von 1.450.000 Euro auf meinem Bankkonto.
Ich mochte von ganzem Herzen ein Werk der Nachstenliebe fur einen fremden machen, weil ich keine Familie oder Kinder habe, die mein Erbe Erben konnten.

Ich ware Ihnen dankbar, Ihnen dieses Geld zu geben, das Ihnen und den Straßenkindern helfen konnte.
Ich bitte Euch, das anzunehmen, weil es ein Geschenk ist, das ich Euch gebe und das direkt aus meinem Herzen kommt, denn laut den arzten habe ich nicht mehr viel Zeit zum Leben, bevor ich sterbe.
Akzeptiere es, ich bitte dich nur um Gebete.

Ich mochte Ihre Antwort so gut wie moglich in meiner E-mail Lesen.

Freundlicher Gruß

Wohnort Chemin des Marais 162, 1255 Veyrier, Schweiz
Johann Reimann

Translation:
Greetings dear friends,

I'm Reimann Johann from Switzerland, I'm a policeman.

Although we know it, but I have no choice, this is the only way I can use it.
I need your approval because the Holy Spirit will take me to your prayer that night before bedtime.
I am in France and currently in the hospital at Fernand-Widal hospital on survelliance because of my health which is very critical for more than 3 years.
I have a serious illness and according to the results of my medical analysis my days on earth are paid today, I would like to make a suggestion that might interest you.
This is a donation of the rest of my assets of 1,450,000 euros to my bank account.
I wholeheartedly want to do a charity work for a stranger because I have no family or children who can inherit my inheritance.

I would be grateful to you to give you this money that could help you and the street children.
I ask you to accept this because it is a gift that I give you and that comes directly from my heart, because according to the doctors, I don't have much time to live before I die.
Accept it, I'm just asking for prayers.

I liked reading your answer as much as possible in my email.

Sincerely yours

Residence Chemin des Marais 162, 1255 Veyrier, Switzerland
Johann Reimann

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement