Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414792 by Snow-White Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am
tagged
uid=6124514181

Rasha
Last Active: 7 days ago
Profile Views: 202 times

Hallo mijn naam is Rasha, ik zag je vandaag op hi5, ik wil echt meer over je weten reageer gewoon op mijn e-mail maar niet op deze hi5, omdat e-mail voor ons gemakkelijker zal zijn om meer over de kwestie te praten, oké dit is mijn e-mailadres ([email protected]) ik wacht op uw reactie op mijn e-mailadres bedankt de jouwe Rasha. ..................................................................................................................... Hello My Name is Rasha i saw you today on hi5 i really want to know more about you just respond on my email but not on this hi5, because email will be more Easy for us to talk more on the matter ok this is my email Address ( [email protected] ) i will be waiting for your respond on my email Address thanks yours Rasha.
Advertisement

#414822 by Snow-White Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 pm
MS. Rasha Al-Danhani.

Hello my dear friend

How are you today? I would like to thank you for honoring my message, I am a woman that has seen life and also been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter any well but once age, color or achievement is involved in life.

So, my dear, what matters in our life is nothing but love care and expression in any bodies life, which is the most important thing in this life, although to me the most beautiful thing created by God is never seen and is only felt in the heart,

Well, i have Been a hardworking woman all my life even before gotten married, anyway i like to tell you little about me, well, my name is Rasha AL Danhani, 31 years old from Dubai, and i was born in Abu Dhabi ( United Arab Emirates) - UAE in a city called the second largest city of UAE. I Studied Banking in Abu Dhabi University where I obtained my PHD on Banking and Finance/accounting .
I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman because of my work, which caused our divorce, but is okay since he has accused me of giving much attention to my work than him (being so busy with my banking work ) accounting / auditing, that i was not having much time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal, although I told him that soon i would resign so that we will have enough time for each others but he was impatient with me while he knows me like that even before he married me, but is over between us now,

I am now free from my ex husband's styles and I am happy because i have everything i need in life and that is the reason why i am thinking of relocating to another place or country to get into investment and maybe to own a small company which i can be reliable to manage enough of myself since he got married to another person.

Please can you tell me more about yourself too? I will like to know you better, What you are really doing and your position in your work if you don't mind, and your marital status with your pictures and country of origin
I am waiting to hear from you soon

Yours sincerely,
MS. Rasha Al-Danhani.

Image Image

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020
#428209 by Snow-White Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:25 pm
My dearest Friend ,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.

However, I didn't forget your past effort. Despite that you failed me somehow ,
I left the sum of $100,000 ( One Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM
cash withdrawal Card ( VISA CARD ). This $100,000 is for you, and it is purposely for your compensation for your past effort despite the fact that you failed me at that time . The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any BANK ATM Machine location.

For your good and safety , I left the ATM VISA CARD with Reverend Father Andrew James and this is his phone (+221-705430588, now go ahead and contact him either through his telephone or email address below ( [email protected] )

so that he can post the ATM CARD to you through DHL courier service. Simply contact Reverend Andrew James immediately so that he can send the ATM card to you .

I might not be replying or checking my mails as my new partner hates me talking to people to enable us settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the reverend father Andrew James on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of there ,
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VISIT ORPHANAGE CHILDREN AFTER RECEIVING THE MONEY AND HELP THE LESS PRIVILEGES TOO.
establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM card to you without delay .
Take care and have a nice time
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Rasha Al Danhani.

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021

Reverend Andrew James
Phone +221-705430588
[email protected]
#436104 by Snow-White Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:43 pm
Whatsapp. +221761406357
Name Mr. Cletus Yorumah
[email protected]

How are you my friend,

I wish to remind you that your ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable in any bank of your choice. It is also workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM CARD Machine location.

For easy communication concerning the delivery of your ATM CREDIT CARD WORTH OF $100.000.00 One hundred thousand United States Dollars THROUGH COURIER delivery services to your destination,

Kindly contact Mr. Cletus Yorumah through his whatsapp numbers,
Whatsapp. +221761406357
Name Mr. Cletus Yorumah
Amount $100.000.00 Dollar
Bank name United Bank of Africa
Email address
[email protected]

Regards,

Ms. Rasha Aldanhani

Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021