Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414807 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:37 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 06:50:30 +0000
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION

Attention,

I'm Peter Hans a Research Assistant at a multi national pharmaceutical company in the United Kingdom. I have a business proposal for you which is worth a substantial amount. On receipt of your acknowledgment of this email, I shall divulge details of my intent for your consideration. Please send your reply to my private email at:

Peter Hans
[email protected]

Thanks
Dr. Peter Hans

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414831 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:25 pm
Date: 2020-08-03 11:23:41 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION

Sir,

Many thanks for your response. By way of full introduction I am Peiliang Castro, an American with the US military. Presently, I am working with the UN peacekeeping mission (Special Forces Assistant Operations and Intelligence) in Iraq.

Please in order for you to understand very well the kind of business I want to do with you.

I have been partaking in duty of Invasions / Raids of terrorist camps and in one of our operations to contend the activities of the terrorist in Iraq, we raided one of their strong base and in the process, what we discovered was unbelievable. I and my colleagues discovered a huge amount of money in millions of United States Dollars, weapons and drugs, we took over the boxes of the weapons and drugs to the higher authorities but before then, my colleagues and I agreed to share some part of the money among us.

Due to many conflict & terrorism acts here, transfer of huge funds out of Iraq is “IMPOSSIBLE” through bank transfer. With the assistance of a German comrade, I deposited my own share ($9 Million USD) with a security company here. Soon, I will be redeployed to Syria where i will finish my last assignment; this is why I request your assistance in moving the funds over to you for safe keep and proper sharing between us .I propose to give you 20% of the entire amount for your partnership. I am looking to invest in a lucrative investment but we shall discuss that later.

I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service because like I said earlier transfer of huge amount of money from Iraq now is impossible. I have put the logistics for the delivery of the cargo to your doorstep so you have nothing to worry about. In less than 6 days the box of money should be in your safe custody. I look forward for a future business and family relationship with you.

Best Regards,
Peiliang Castro

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.