Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414835 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:33 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 15:05:19 +0100
Subject: IN YOUR OWN INTEREST

Santander Bank

2275 Broadway, New York,
NY 10024, United States
Email: [email protected]
Attn: SIR,

A strong pronouncement was taken by this bank last week to release this INTEREST FUND of US$1.2M.Thus is very confidential because the depositors of your inheritance/contract fund where the Interest Fund generated from always at this bank to audit the account where your fund was deposited before they return the fund back to their treasury.
Please this do not require third party knowledge to avoid sanction by the America Bankers’ Association; it might interest you to know that we arrived at this decision after we considered how you spent a lot of money trying to receive your fund without success.

If indeed you are serious to receive this INTEREST FUND then you have to keep it to yourself because of our bank reputation and what we need from you are your address and full name because this fund can only be released to you through Bank Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Robert Martin
Payment Supervisor

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414914 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:20 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-08-04 2:47:07 PM +01:00
Subject: YOUR ATTACHED DRAFT

Santander Bank

2275 Broadway, New York,

NY 10024, United States

Email: [email protected]

Attn: ,

Regards to my message to you I wish to acknowledge your response with your required details.

However, due to limited time this bank has raised your bank which is attached to this email. We have a meeting this morning that you have to visit your bank and pick up your Draft yourself; this is to have this arrangement confidential and to avoid putting our bank in problem.

Having said this, you have only two days to arrive to our bank and pick up your Draft and go back, information reaching our bank was that the depositors of your main fund has informed that they will be at the bank next week for final audit on the account where the fund was deposited.

Therefore, we shall move the Interest Fund to a suspense account where it cannot be discovered, but we must be careful in this project.

I shall wait for your urgent respond on your arrival and if you cannot make it to our bank please let me know urgently.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Robert Martin

Payment Supervisor

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.