Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414836 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 15:55:40 +0000
Subject: I WROTE YOU EARLIER BUT I COULDN'T GET YOUR RESPONSE....

QATAR PETROLEUM
P.O.Box 3212, Doha, Qatar

Greetings.

I am Engr. Salem Mohannadi Finance and Account, Qatar Petroleum. I have $30m for Investment. Contact me if you are interested; I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country.

I sent this message from my private Email; I will give you more details through my official email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office to you.

Office Email Address: [email protected]

Regards.

Engr.Salem Mohannadi
Finance and Account.
Qatar Petroleum

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414921 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:30 pm
Date: 2020-08-04 5:52:37 AM +02:00
Subject: LOOKING FORWARD TO COOPRATE WITH YOU

Dear,

Thank you for your prompt reply, But Before we proceed, let me introduce myself. I am Engr. Salem Mohannadi, as you already know, and I am a staff of Qatar Petroleum, Doha Qatar. I was born on March 27, 1972. I studied Engineering at the American University in Dubai and did my master’s degree at Harvard University USA.

Before I contacted you, I prayed to Allah to guide and direct me to an honest and trustworthy man or group of individual that can assist me in this business deal.

Having said that, my dear friend, I will like to tell you more about the said fund in question. First and foremost, be rest assured that this transaction is very transparent and 100% risk-free. I am the Head of Finance and Accounts here at Qatar Petroleum and I understand how the fund is being moved in and out of our company.

As the man in the helm of affairs in the Finance and Account Department of Qatar petroleum, my duty is to pay Contractors.

I have implicit confidence in Allah, who has guided/directed me to you, and trust in your ability to partner with me, confidentially in this business deal, for mutual disbursement or to invest wisely for the profit-oriented venture, when the fund is transferred to you. Having said the above, my dear friend, I will not hesitate in telling you more details and the source of the fund.

Actually, this US$30 Million was acquired from over-invoiced contracts that were executed by a foreign contractor here in our company, Qatar Petroleum and the Contracts have been perfectly executed and the original contractors and their contract sum fully paid, and the over invoiced still in the vault of Qatar Petroleum.

I need your assistance to move this over invoiced fund into any of your accounts, as I am going to present you as a contractor that has not been paid for this over-invoiced sum.

To achieve this, we will first register your name/company as Category 'A' A contractor with the Qatar Petroleum and use the registration certificate to procure all the necessary contract documents (Contract Award and Completion Certificates) which shall be submitted to my office for approval and payment.

We are going to follow all due processes to achieve this goal (Documentations) and you will appreciate it as we progress. Thereafter the documentations, I will approve and order for immediate payment and transfer of the fund into your designated bank account through any of our bank account either here in Qatar or Abroad.

I will want you to send the following information to me for the documentation at the Qatar Financial Center.

1, your company name or the name you would want to be used as the company that executed the contract with Qatar petroleum that has not been paid by Qatar Petroleum While I wait for your prompt and urgent reply.

I will register your name or company name as a contractor with the QP to secure every contract documents that will empower you to receive the fund as a contract payment. I have a powerful Attorney here that will handle the documentations.

I will forward copies of my working, upon the receipt of your response.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards.

Engr.Salem Mohannadi

Finance and Account.

Qatar Petroleum.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#414966 by FishyMails Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:52 am
Date: 2020-08-05 9:43:56 AM +02:00
Subject: Re: LOOKING FORWARD TO COOPRATE WITH YOU

Dear.

Salaam Alaikum.

I trust that you can be the beneficiary of this unpaid contract payment with Qatar Petroleum Company valued for US$30Million.

The transaction is transparent and straight forward, I would provide additional information’s to you step by step as we proceed on the transaction. Any question(s) you submit would be answered to give you a better insight and I will be here to guide you as we proceed to actualize success on the transaction.

The transaction has already been secured by Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani, the only hidden fact is that you did not execute the said contract and this will be kept secret between us forever as long as you did not tell anyone about it.

We have our laid down strategy to actualize the transfer of the funds to your name and your cooperation would be required moving forward. The fund US$30Million would be kept with you for investment into any profitable business project with 5% to 10% ROI annually for five (5) years period which is subject to renewal at your request.

Firstly, we intend to change the entire contract documents on contract #: QA/GFR788/MIN/DO/2019 value for US$30Million to your name as beneficiary.

The transaction will not have any problem since it is legitimate and the fund does not have any criminal, terrorism, or ML connection.

Secondly, the procedure to get fund transfer completed will require you to open a new US$ account with the bankers to Qatar Petroleum Company from where the said US$30Million will be paid. Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani will be presenting you as sub-contractors for the already executed contract and with the necessary documents secured, you will be paid US$30Million by Qatar Petroleum Company.

We have worked out every necessary detail and we have the cooperation of our contacts inside Qatar Petroleum Company to actualize the payment once the documents including the new offshore account coordinate are submitted.

We offer you 30% as your share; this is accessible after the contract payment to your name as the beneficiary is completed by Qatar Petroleum Company.

You must ensure the confidentiality of this transaction at all times and also sign an Investment Partnership agreement. By signing the classified agreement, you will now have legal authority as our partner/investment manager.

I wait for your reply.

Regard.

Engr.Salem Mohannadi

Finance and Account.

Qatar Petroleum.