Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405752 by FishyMails Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:35 pm
Reply-to: "Kristalina Georgieva" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-03-01 8:30:39 AM -03:00
Subject: ATTENTION

Dear Beneficiary,

I am hereby to notify you of your Funds $1.500,000,00. Million USD dollars which supposed to be sent to you by anyway of your choice but you have kept-ed silent because of the fee that you were told to send.Please i am here to inform you that the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has make it very easy for you.

Now you are to send only $100.00 copy and you will have your fund without anymore delay.
And please you have to reply immediately you get this message because it is very very urgent

Please make sure that you send the $100.00 copy for the Approval Payment certificate immediately you get this message including your information and your bank account details for the immediate transfer of your total Funds $1.500,000,00. Million USD dollars

Thanks,
The New CEO oF IMF.
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva.
Email ([email protected])

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407012 by FishyMails Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:33 pm
Reply-to: "Kristalina Georgieva" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-03-24 11:43:55 AM -03:00
Subject: IMF COMPENSATION

Greetings to you.

This is to inform you that the International Monetary Fund [IMF] and the United Nations [UN] is compensating all the scammed victims $1.500,000,00. Million United States Dollars.

Your name and email address was mentioned to the United States Secret Service by one of the Scammers who was arrested.
Meanwhile this Compensation department has been mandated by the IMF and the United Nations to transfer your compensation funds to you through Online Transfer Payment which is 100 % Guarantee for payment to you as one of the scammed victim.
Furthermore we advise you to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) concerning any transaction that you might have lost your hard earned money to avoid losing more money to other group of scammers who are on the FBI wanted list and are still on the run and for this reason we want to warn you not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever as the United States Secret Service are already on the trace for the other criminals.
You are hereby advised to contact the IMF/UNCC head office to receive your Compensation without further delay on this
email address; ([email protected])

Anticipating your urgent cooperation in other to receive your payment.
Thank You.
The New CEO oF IMF.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#414842 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:46 pm
Reply-to: "Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-08-03 10:13:58 AM -03:00
Subject: cc

Greetings , Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva.,

With respect to the foregoing business matter regarding the final release
and subsequent transfer of your approved payment valued at the sum of $11,500,000.00 USD via ATM Card .
I have given you 100% assurance that this fund is real and legal
and be informed that we are prepared to give you the best of services in this
Honorable delivery with a guarantee that your Approved Fund will be process within
24hours as soon as you complete all the necessary procedures because your payment file has been finally signed
and approved which has also been submitted to this honorable office here .
I write to officially inform you that your payment order by
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card System has been successfully processed and the US$10,500,000.00 has been loaded into an ATM Card .
we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your
Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.
Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf
and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total
$11,500,000.00 USD in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER
anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily.
You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD. Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, \
you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the beneficiary of this fund .
NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund of $10.5Million have been packaged and sealed for your fund delivery.
Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court,
states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA,
as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds of$11,500 000 gets to you,
no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets.
The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of ($300) please take note of that.
As soon as the above mentioned $300 is received,
The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately.
I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished.
Anticipating your urgent cooperation in other to receive your payment.
Thank You.
The New CEO oF IMF.
([email protected])