Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414843 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:47 pm
Tel: +96611482159201 +96611482157906
Date: 2020-08-03 11:09:15 AM -07:00
Subject: Attention:Your Name

Dr.Ali Mohammad Farooq
(Chairman, Representative Director)
Cosmo Oil Company Limited (COC)
Danpak Oil & Gas Industries (Pvt) Ltd
Mob: +96611482159201 – +96611482157906
Saudi Arabia
(BUSINESS INVESTMENT ENQUIRERS)
As-Salaam-Alaikum

Good Morning.

Attention: Dear Sir / Madam.

Attention:Your Name

I am looking to work with a reputable individual/firm to engage in profit oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get low tax rates.

I have the directive of H.E Ali Mohammad Farooq, former Petroleum Minister from Libya to source for partners abroad who can accommodate and manage $35.2 Million USD. The sums are derived from an executed project deal with Yukon Oil Company before the company was merged into Rosanne Oil Corporation.

If you are taking the fund directly as a company and supervise the total investment over there and proceeds will be shared 50/50. We need to maintain absolute confidentiality in the transaction as the fund provider wants to remain silent and Hard copy of (MOU) AGREEMENT will be signed at our meeting.

We shall apply for the necessary paperwork required to re-profile your name as the recipient and also ensure payment is made via T.T Telegraphic Transfer to your bank account in your name. I guarantee we would execute this business under a legitimate arrangement without breach of the law.

Note: Contact me on my private EMAIL:{ [email protected] }
For further details.

Best Regards,
Thanks and God bless.

Dr.Ali Mohammad Farooq
(Chairman, Representative Director)
Cosmo Oil Company Limited (COC)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement