Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414319 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:16 am
From: "CONFIRM THIS MESSAGE / CONFIRMA ESTE MENSAJE" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 04:43:08 +0100
Subject: ^ APEX BANK 7/24/2020 4:43:08 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Note that the Apex Bank (Central Bank) have included your email address to list of beneficiary’s that will receive CoronaVirus (COVID-19) compensation payment fund through Automatic Teller Machine Card moment you make available your mailing contact address that will include (Full Name, Address, City, Country and Cell/Phone Numbers for easy shipment of the card to your contact address within three working days.

Chukas O E
For: Director of Payment
Central Bank of Nigeria
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#414844 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:49 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-08-02 5:22:14 PM +01:00
Subject: HAPPY SUNDAY 8/2/2020 5:22:14 PM

Dear Sir,

It has been a long time since your name and email address continued to appear in the Federal Government payment list of beneficiaries that expect to receive their contract, inheritance or winning funds and now is a golden opportunity for you to realize your dream if only you will agree for us to work together as partners.

Note that years back during the Gulf War between the United States and Iraq Country, crude oil producing countries experienced Oil Price Windfall that increased their revenue generation targets and at that particular period, Nigerian Government started awarding contracts to firms with understanding that the rise in crude Oil Price will continue to finance these projects.

Suddenly most of these projects were not completed before the price of crude oil started going deeper down fall and to the extent that the government then cannot be able to afford financing of these projects and many of the projects were abandoned without paying contractors their contractual fund amounts.

After many years the former government decided to revisit the contract list of those abandoned projects and resolution was taken to start paying the contractors that handled projects up to Seventy Percent completion then.

This decision was welcomed by both Local and Foreign contractors and letters were mailed to all concerned respective contractors addresses but unfortunately some of the letters returned undelivered without any proper clarification, except that the courier company confirmed that the receivers are no longer in existence.

The present confirmation prompted government officials to start filling in names that will receive the contract funds as next of kin and I am very sure that your own name was among the list submitted during that period.

Furthermore note that the contract fund in question was awarded with security code payment system that is programmed to capture Biometric Data of the Contractor?s information and during process for releasing of the same contractual fund amount, the Data must be stating for verification purposes by whoever that is claiming the fund, hence the system was introduced to safe guide the fund from being accessed by unauthorized person or group that may have intention to divert same for personal use.

Records before relevant authorities within the government confirmed that the fund programmed in your name as next of kin have total valued sum of One Hundred and Sixty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar Only and the fund cannot be paying to you through installment system because of the security codes used during awarding and programming of the contract.

I have cross checked and discovered that the reason why you have not receive a dime up to this moment is simple because the fund cannot be paying to you without strictly passing through processes and procedures in accordance to guidelines as set up by relevant paying organs of the government and it is on this note that I am deciding to participate by providing you with support, advise and processing of valid documentary evidence within my jurisdiction to back you until you confirm receipt of the fund legally without any problem for both parties involved to benefit for future investment purposes, as you will give to me 30% out of the total contract inheritance amount, while 60% will be for you and remaining 10% will be set outside for settlement of expenses incurred by both parties.

Chukas O E
For: Director of Payment
Central Bank of Nigeria
[email protected]
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.