Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414825 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:15 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 02:59:42 -0700
Subject: CONGRATULATION TO YOU..

Hello,

I'm STEFANO PESSINA.. I'm Italian-Monegasque billionaire businessman and the vice chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and the largest single shareholder of Walgreens Boots Alliance.. Due to this current situation (Corona Virus) that's spreading all over the world, I my self and other 19 Italian Billionaires Donate More Than $45 Million to Fight Coronavirus In Italy... I also pledged to give away €1,500,000.00 to Individuals, Churches and orphanage ETC... I have decided to donate €1,500,000.00 to you because your email address was among the lucky winners.. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info..

You can also read more about me via the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_Pessina

Warm Regard
Vice chairman and CEO,
Walgreens Boots Alliance.
Stefano Pessina

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414973 by FishyMails Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:02 am
Date: 2020-08-05 9:56:11 AM +00:00
Subject: DONATION GRANT PROCESS

Hello,

Thank you for writing back to me. Do not be bothered as why you have been contacted for this donation and I have done so from a pure motive. I'm STEFANO PESSINA (born June 4, 1941).. I'm Italian-Monegasque billionaire businessman and the vice chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and the largest single shareholder of Walgreens Boots Alliance...I may not know you, but I believe you were chosen by the almighty to receive this donation of 1,500,000 Euro... And I strongly believed that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe on their faith... Be rest assured that you stand no risk as this is my personal money and for source and verification, you can read more about me with the below links:

You can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_Pessina

The intention of this Mail is to be of immense blessing to people and with this current situation (Corona Virus) that have spread all over the world, it makes me realize that everything we have on this earth are Vanity... And With my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I own a net-worth of Billions. I will want you to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. You can also read on Forbes with the below link

https://www.forbes.com/profile/stefano-pessina/#587835cc68dc

I believed that as soon as you receive this money, it would be of great use to you and that you can also assist other people from it. The way you contacted me, so as other individuals are contacting in regard of the Donation.. If you know you are ready to receive the 1,500,000.00 Euro at this time, kindly complete the form below:

Full Name:

Your Country:

Address:

Cell Number:

Marital Status:

Sex: men

Monthly Income:

Your Religion:

What would you do with this money:

Thereafter, I shall send you a donation approval certificate after the money has being approved for transfer. Please my Friend, this is my personal wealth and it doesn't need many formal procedures, and for the sake that it might seem too easy for you to receive this gift, I would crave your indulgence not to come back after these donation so that I can be able to reach other needy. I am doing this as a free-spirit gift and I made the contact myself to everyone who can see my email.

I will wait for your email to do further.

Warm Regard

vice chairman and CEO,

Walgreens Boots Alliance.

Stefano Pessina

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.