Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415013 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:17 pm
Subject: Re: Your Barclays ATM Credit Card $5, 000,000.00 Million Dollars.
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 05:26:52 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]

Barclays Bank Plc - Head Office
1 Church Hill Place, London, London, E13 5BH

You Might Be Very Verse with the Swift Debit Card System through the (A.T.M) Automated Teller Machine System That Allows Beneficiary's Direct Access to Make Withdrawal of Funds from Any International Banks in the World The Federal Government Under The Ministry Of Finance With The World Bank And IMF (International Monitory Fund) Has Adopted This Administrative Measure Owing To Various Complains/Petitions Received From Beneficiaries Owning To The Delays In Receiving Their Contract/Inheritance Fund As Expected.

Please be informed that this is a real and not a bogus Card so be rest assured that the money will be cleared immediately a withdrawal is effected. I have made all the necessary arrangements to have your card delivered to you at your nominated delivery address. All other documents such as your recommendation letter and certificate from the Economic Finance Unit confirming that these funds are fully free of any liens or encumbrances and are clean, clear and of non-criminal origin shall also be sent to you.

This Barclays ATM Card Contains Maximum Of $5,000, 000.00 million dollars and you have a daily withdrawal limit of $5,000 Dollars each day. For your information, you are to bear the cost of shipping the Barclays Bank ATM Debit Card to your location.

The Barclays ATM Card will be shipped via a World wide Delivery Service to ensure that your card is delivered to you wherever you are anywhere in the world, However, before I proceed, I would like you to re-confirm the below details. The receiving officer Mr.David West will call you up immediately you establish communication with him. Therefore Fill in your details for easy processing of your shipment to your location.

1. Legal Full names:
2. Telephone number:
3. Delivery address:
4. Occupation:
5. nearest Airport:
6. Country of Residence:

Treat As Urgent Thanks for Your Co-Operation.
Best Regards,

Mr. Ruben Crossbridge.
Remittance Manager
Barclays Bank Plc.

Barclays Bank Plc. Registered In England. Barclays Bank Plc Is Authorized And Regulated By The Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registered No 1026167. Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited Is Authorized And Regulated By The FSA. Registered No 973765. Registered Office For Both: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5hp. "The Woolwich" And "Woolwich" Are Trademarks And Trading Names Of Barclays Bank Plc. Barclays Business Is A Trading Name Of Barclays Bank Plc. Barclays Bank Plc Subscribes To The Lending Code Which Is Monitored And Enforced By The Lending Standards Board And Is Licensed And Regulated By The Office Of Fair Trading For The Provision Of Credit Products To Consumers And Related Services.

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Simmerath, Deutschland - Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 9252
Geschäftsführung: Atilla Somuncu (CEO), Erik Míček (COO) und Dr. Elmar Westhoff (COO)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Udo vom Berg

Bitte beachten Sie: Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten.
Der Inhalt ist ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat oder dessen Vertreter sind, setzen Sie sich bitte mit dem Absender der E-Mail in Verbindung. Jede Form der Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe des Inhalts fehlgeleiteter E-Mails ist unzulässig.

This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail and attached documents.
Advertisement

#415014 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:25 pm
To: <withheld from post>
Subject: Re: Your Barclays ATM Credit Card $5, 000,000.00 Million Dollars.
Thread-Topic: Your Barclays ATM Credit Card $5, 000,000.00 Million Dollars.
Thread-Index: AQHWXseRifCTKExMOkawQ4gnZBCtAA==
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:04:12 +0000
Message-ID: <AM0PR10MB225828F9C8128A79DA30C33DCA7B0@AM0PR10MB2258.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Our Ref: OCB/X1X/006/BN/20.

Dear <name withheld>,

Firstly, your email is well noted, and i want to let you know that you are dealing with the legit and legal office, that is the reason you are receiving this email because, the World Bank and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement, in contract with the Government of the United Kingdom and the paying Bank which is Barclays Bank, to enable every prospective beneficiaries to receive their funds.

I want you to be informed that the ATM DEBIT Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

And you are one of the beneficiaries on our list, and others beneficiaries had received their ATM Card delivered to them by courier company of their choice, what you have to do is to re-confirm your details and your (ATM DEBIT Card) will be delivered to your door step.

1. Legal Full names:
2. Telephone number:
3. Delivery address:
4. Occupation:
5. nearest Airport:
6. Country of Residence:

BEST REGARDS,

Mr. David West
1 Church Hill Place, London, London, E13 5BH

CC: DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE.
#415015 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:32 pm
Subject: DEAR <name withheld>: PLEASE THE FEE TO SEND IS $350, THROUGH GEORGIA SHEPHERD USING MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE SHIPPING FEE.
Thread-Index: AQHWX7JUxyurVipn7U+P6Nt1ROjGGg==
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 23:12:58 +0000
Message-ID: <AM0PR10MB2258FBA96B208344E0FF2354CA780@AM0PR10MB2258.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Dear <name withheld>,

Attach is the scan picture of your Barclays ATM Debit card worth of $5,000,000.00 is waiting to be shipped to his address by tomorrow immediately the $350 is confirm as payment 72Hrs FedEx delivery will commence to your door step. The shipping fee $350 should be sent through Money Gram to Georgia Shepherd at the below address:

First Name: Georgia
Last Name: Shepherd
Expected Amount: $350
Zip code: 28139
City: Rutherfordton
State: NC

You have to proceed to effect the payment comes tomorrow so as to meet up with the delivery date which is tomorrow 22/07/20. I assure you that as soon as the $350 is confirm as payment your package will commence delivery to your home address. Please never forget to attach the Money Gram receipt as proof of payment.

Please we have no much time for delays go ahead and send the $350 for the shipment of your ATM Debit Card immediately as I wait to receive the money gram slip comes tomorrow as you have promise.

Thank you,

Mr. David West
Foreign Payment Department
Barclays Bank.

Barclays Bank, Registered In England. Barclays Bank Is Authorized And Regulated By The Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registered No: 1026167
Last edited by clashcityrockers on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#415016 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:35 pm
Subject: I AM STILL WAITING TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE SHIPPING TODAY.
Thread-Topic: I AM STILL WAITING TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE SHIPPING TODAY.
Thread-Index: AQHWYBvxygbkxP2YE0GwPi10qpVaGQ==
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 11:38:14 +0000
Message-ID: <AM0PR10MB2258A684793EF1E7A234EE73CA790@AM0PR10MB2258.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Barclays Bank Plc-Head Office
1, Church Hill Place, London, E13 5BH,
United Kingdom.

Dear <name withheld>,

I am sending you this email to serve as a reminder once again as it relates to the payment for the Delivery of your Barclays ATM Card to you nominated address. Yesterday I sent you the money gram sent information where you are to make the payment of $350 for your package to commence delivery to your address. I will urge you to proceed and effect the payment to the underlisted sending information below as follows.

First Name: Georgia
Last Name: Shepherd
Expected Amount: $350
Zip code: 28139
City: Rutherfordton
State: NC

Note: You can also send through Georgia Shepherd at the below address through USPS Overnight Express Mail Delivery to:

GEORGIA SHEPHERD
701 Rock Rd Lot 2
Rutherfordton NC 28139

I am equally waiting in anticipation to commence the shipping of your Barclays ATM Card as soon as the payment is confirmed today. You can be rest assured that as soon as the payment is confirmed your package will commence delivery to your nominated address. Remember that time is of the essence and as such you should not allow delay to set in.

Please keep me posted as soon as the payment has been effect to the above information and attach the payment slip for confirmation of your payment also Keep me informed with the USPS Tracking Number and attach the USPS slip for confirmation once the fee is sent to Georgia Shepherd.

Thank you,

Mr. David West
Barclays Bank.

Barclays Bank, Registered In England. Barclays Bank Is Authorized And Regulated By The Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registered No: 1026167.
#415017 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:38 pm
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 23:38:39 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear Sir. <name withheld>

Sir,

Thank you for bring this vital information to my notice and your forward e-mail was receive and understood, you can go ahead and send the $350 through Money Gram money transfer through any Walmart store, Grocery store or any local stores close to you which is the fastest way of sending money world wide.

OR.

You'll have to send the fee $350 as CASH only through USPS PRIORITY MAIL OVERNIGHT EXPRESS DELIVERY. Mail as cash to my address.

I will be looking forward to confirm from you the MONEY GRAM REFERANCE Number OR USPS Tracking Number once the fee is sent.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mrs. Georgia Shepherd.

-------------------------------------------------
This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to [email protected]

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator™ to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
No Bandwidth Quotas! 15GB disk space!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!
#415018 by clashcityrockers Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:43 pm
Subject: Mr. <name withheld> : Please Proceed With The Payment
Thread-Topic: Mr. <name withheld> : Please Proceed With The Payment
Thread-Index: AQHWZqy/P0OcS0Ll5kuITCGe4nweRA==
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 20:14:31 +0000
Message-ID: <AM0PR10MB2258D41F2F10FD86086868DECA710@AM0PR10MB2258.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Barclays Bank Plc-Head Office
1, Church Hill Place, London, E13 5BH,
United Kingdom.

Dear Mr. <name withheld>,

Remember that yesterday instructed you on the need to make the payment through USPS Overnight Delivery, but there is another available option which is Steam Gift Card of $100 and $50 each to complete $350. You can purchase the Steam Gift Card from any Wal-Mart store, Grocery or any local store close to you, which is easier and convenient for you.

I assure you that as soon as the Steam Gift Card is redeem as payment your package will commence delivery to your home address. Please never forget to attach the purchasing receipt as proof of payment.

Please we have no much time for delays go ahead and purchase the $100 and $50 Steam gift card to complete the full payment of $350 for the shipment of your ATM Debit Card immediately as I wait to receive the gift card as means of payment.

Thank you,

Mr. David West
Barclays Bank.

Barclays Bank, Registered In England. Barclays Bank Is Authorized And Regulated By The Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registered No: 1026167.
#415431 by clashcityrockers Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:45 am
To: <email withheld>
Subject: Mr. <name withheld>: Effect The Shipping Payment To This Bank Account.
Thread-Topic: Mr. <name withheld>: Effect The Shipping Payment To This Bank Account.
Thread-Index: AQHWcSonPbvkqPk6NESUlukGN3AOTw==
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 04:30:07 +0000
Message-ID: <AM0PR10MB2258E759CD675DA0B27587C8CA430@AM0PR10MB2258.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Dear Mr. <name withheld>,

Remember that I instructed you on the need to make the payment through Georgia Shepherd, here is your preferred option which is bank payment. You can effect the payment to this bank account with Sparekassen THY which is more easier and convenient for you. So, you are to send the shipping fee $350 through the underlisted bank account as follows:

Bank Name: Sparekassen THY
Reg: 9112
Account Number: 0000588245
Name: Niels Peter stokholm Andersen
Swift.....STHYDK21
Iban....DK7091120000588244
Bank address: Storegade 7 Hvidbjerg 7790 Thyholm Denmark

​As soon as the payment is effected through the above bank your package shall commence shipment to your location as soon as possible. Please note that time is of essence and therefore we can't afford to waste any further time, go ahead to transfer the fee $350 as will are behind the delivery schedule date for the shipment to commence to your delivery address.

I look forward to your payment today.

Thank you

Mr. David West.