Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415066 by Derek Trotter Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:17 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 6 Aug 2020, 16:44
Subject: Dear friend!

Dear friend!

My name is Barrister Benson Dadah, from Lome Togo, I contact you about
my deceased client who was a citizen of your country, died with his
family in a car accident here in Togo, without leaving his family, and
he left a missed total of 11.5 million U.S. dollars in a bank without
leaving the immediate family, so I want to present you to the paying
bank as the rightful beneficiary of all seeds to allow the payment
bank to exempt the inactive beneficiary fund.

Please contact us at ([email protected]) for details.

Barrister Benson Dadah

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#421774 by FishyMails Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:15 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 15:18:58 +0100
Subject: Complement of the season!

Dear friend!

I sent this letter to you a month ago, but I'm not sure if you got it, I didn't hear from you, it is why I repeat it again. My name is Barrister Benson Dadah, from Lomé Togo, I am a lawyer, Legal Adviser, Legal Advocate and Solicitor, I am contacting you in regard of my late client who was a citizen of your country, died with his family in a car accident here in Togo, without leaving his family, and he left a missed total of 11.5 million U.S. dollars in a bank without leaving the immediate family, so I want to present you to the paying bank as the rightful beneficiary of all seeds to allow the payment bank to exempt the inactive beneficiary fund. Please contact get back to me for more details and a guideline.

Barrister Benson Dadah,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.