Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414840 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:40 pm
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 21:49:41 -0000
Subject: Please confirm

Hello

I sent you a message earlier, did you get it?

Kindly confirm

Best regards
Bertrand Gabriel

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414913 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:19 pm
Date: 2020-08-04 11:59:29 AM +01:00
Subject: DETAILS -

Dear

Thank you for giving me your time, Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr. Bertrand Gabriel, a staff of Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, France, I am contacting you concerning a customer and an investment placed under our banks' management. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private and also to kindly respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this email. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication; I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. it is of great importance for you to take care and understand every word which I have written down below; please be patient and read the explanation in my email.

In 2013, the subject matter; Ref: FI/TSB/958/042/0577 came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our Private Banking Services Department. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of USD$9,500,000 million United States Dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations officer of the Private Banking Services Department, especially given the volume of funds, he wished to put into our bank.

A few months later his attention was needed regarding a business that I was going to discuss with him but I was unable to reach him, I made futile efforts to locate him. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of our bank. Four days later, information started to trickle in that he was apparently dead, a person who suited his description was declared dead of a heart attack in Cannes, South of France; we were soon enough able to gather more information and the cause of death was confirmed. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert them about the situation and also to come forward to claim his funds. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; he died Intestate.

There is USD$9,500,000(Nine Million, Five hundred thousand, United States dollars) deposited, I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. Also, I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as the finance firm is concerned, the transaction with our deceased customer concluded when I sent the funds to the firm, all outstanding interactions in relation to the files are just customer services and due process. The finance firm has no single idea of what's the history or nature of the deposit, they are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward, and this is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the family of the deceased; they have investigated for months and have found no family but however, the the investigation has officially come to an end.

My proposal; I am prepared and ready to place you in a position whereby an instruction is given to the finance firm to officially release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation/associate, and all etiquette shall be done in accordance with the rule of law, I certainly can guarantee you that. By the common law, the power of bequeathing is coeval with the first rudiments of the law. There is no ruling which prevents inheritance from being so exhausted by legacies as to render it unworthy of their acceptance; perfect operation whereby the paperwork shall be coordinated in such a way that your status as a sole beneficiary is confirmed. Upon receipt of the deposit, I will share the money with you in half and no more; that is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you; afterward, we share the proceeds 50/50.

I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit, but on the other hand, you as an indifferent foreigner would easily pass as the beneficiary with the rights to claim, I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you in a few days. I will simply inform our bank of the final closing of the file relating to the customer. If you find yourself interested in working with me, please contact me specifically, if you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a quick conclusion. It is necessary to inform you that under no condition should you contact me via official channels; I will simply deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat I do not want you contacting me through our official lines neither do I want you contacting me through my official email account. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care inline with our Total Quality Management policy, please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a Family man; I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold, this is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients; do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord I shall have the pleasure of meeting you after this task has been completed.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Bertrand Gabriel

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#415071 by FishyMails Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:56 pm
Date: 2020-08-06 12:44:03 AM +01:00
Subject: MORE DETAILS

Dear

I want to thank you for your email response, I am from France. I sincerely appreciate your interest. I also want you to understand that your names have nothing to do with this claim since I have already perfected plans that will make you the beneficiary.

However, I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness, and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues because this transaction is highly sensitive, I have my principles which will profit both of us. I will need you to follow my instructions to enable us to have this transaction completed on time.

I know you might be wondering where I got your email contact but to be honest with you, I got your contact email discretely on the internet during my search for a reliable partner who would be of assistance to me in order to have the funds transferred out, if you read my previous emails properly I have explained why I need your assistance, I did consider what you might think about my kind of person but the risk was worth taken and the fact remains that I cannot transfer the funds in my own name, this is the main reason your assistance as a foreigner is required.

Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly and I do not expect you to trust me that easy too, so I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity and I will also prove my integrity to you. With regards to the legality of this transaction, I want to inform you that the attorney I am using will prepare the affidavits which shall legally put you in place as beneficiary; and will obtain the necessary clearances which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the French authorities including the Justice Department. Every document will be done to meet all international beneficiary claim standards and I will be responsible for his payment so don't think about that.

I must also inform you that you will not have to travel to anywhere for any reason because the attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, you will be duly represented here by the attorney, he is an accredited lawyer with vast experience in issues of inheritance here in France. He will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents, he shall come forward to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to you. I do not need you to send any money to me for any reason as I will take care of all the expenses that will come my way on my end.

What I expect from you are trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance, and as a banker, for many years I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 12 working days without any question.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, as a result of which I shall be waiting for your response and assurance, you need to be someone whom I can rely upon, at least for absolute commitment.

Sincerely,
Mr. Bertrand Gabriel

#415109 by FishyMails Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:57 pm
Date: 2020-08-07 8:40:24 AM +01:00
Subject: INFORMATION NEEDED

Dear

Thank you once again for your genuine interest in this transaction. I want you to understand that this transaction will be carried out in the most legal way possible. And I will be financially responsible for the hire of the lawyer.

I am very glad to note that you are a noble, matured, and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction, and for a person of your status and experience, I am very confident in doing this business with you.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking and beneficiary claim, you have my word.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days...

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through, I know we have not met before but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in a search of a foreign online bank which I may require that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank, I will find a bank that you can open the account online without requesting your fiscal presence. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in this bank for both of us, this is one of the ways I have found, and it will protect us from my local banks in my country, I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also, you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.

As a result of this, you may have to open an account in the corresponding bank that has the same transfer telex type with my bank, I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my bank, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the beneficiary of the funds. After the money is been release it will be transferred to your account for both of us and we can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts bit by bit, I will also perfect the documentation with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before we commence all these things, I will need to do the paperwork that will place you as the beneficiary of the fund so I will need you to send me the complete below details:

The information I need is as follows;

Full Names:
Address (address must include street/house number, postcode, city, and country) Telephone numbers/Cell Phone Numbers:
Fax Numbers (If any):
Date of Birth:
Country of Resident
Valid identification documents (international passport, driver’s license or a national Identity card)

I will give them to the attorney who will do the paperwork and it will also prove to me that I am transacting with the correct person and as soon as I get these from you I will commence the paperwork that will place you as the beneficiary. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my own Identification upon the receipt of your identification.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Sincerely,
Mr. Bertrand Gabriel