Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415100 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:16 am
Subject: 5.000.000,00 Euro
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 16:47:08 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

Grattis vinnare Mitt namn är Shane Misler, jag är den enda vinnaren av en lotteri jackpot på $ 451 miljoner (£ 330 miljoner), jag har beslutat att välja 5 slumpmässiga personer för att få summan 5 000 000,00 euro som välgörenhet. Du väljs ut för att få summan 5 miljoner euro som en välgörenhetsfond för att förändra ditt liv till det bästa. Om jag är intresserad av att ansöka om denna donation donerar jag denna donation till dig på grund av mylove för mänskligheten och de behövande i samhället. Kontakta mig via e-post på ([email protected]) för att göra anspråk på detta donation Gud välsigne dig. SHANE MISSLER

Google Translation to English:
626/5000
Congratulations winner My name is Shane Misler, I am the sole winner of a $ 451 million (£ 330 million) lottery jackpot, I have decided to select 5 random people to receive the € 5,000,000.00 charity. You are selected to receive the sum of 5 million euros as a charity fund to change your life for the better. If I am interested in applying for this donation, I will donate this donation to you because of mylove for humanity and the needy in society. Contact me by email at ([email protected]) to claim this donation God bless you. SHANE MISSLER

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement