Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415103 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:31 am
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 17:23:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Notificatiom from Federal Bureau banking Department.

J. Edgar Hoover Building
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C.
Headquarters of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Email [email protected]
http://www.fbi.gov

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION BANKING DIVISION TRANSACTION MONITORING FINANCIAL OFFICER "FBI" HEADQUARTER OF WASHINGTON DC

Destined only for Victim's email}

We inform you that the United States Treasury Department, affiliated with the Foreign Assets Control OFAC} office, has been authorized in these sanction programs to compensate 30 scam victims who have been scammed on the Internet. The US Treasury Department has decided to pay you $550,000 US dollars each, in order to restore the global economy in enviable respectability.

Your information was mentioned by one of the syndicates that were arrested as one of the victims of their operations. You are hereby warned not to give this message to him/her for any reason because the US Secret Service is already searching for other criminals. You can receive your compensation payments through the Federal Reserve Bank of New York because we have reached an agreement with the bank and every necessary arrangement to transfer of your fund has been concluded.

For further information regarding this notification, if you are about to make a payment to any organization, such as a delivery agent, bank, Western Union, etc. We advise you to contact us first, for professional advice to guide you against any unforeseen circumstances that could lead you to a scam. We don't want you to be mislead by anyone. And if you are already dealing with someone or an office who has promised to help you get your funds, based on this monitoring institution, you recommended to stop contacting them in your best interest and deal with the government-approved person (Mr.William Dudley) because he is only the designated person to handle your transaction.

Kindly contact the Federal Reserve Bank's Remittance Manager in Charlotta, NY, and send them the email from our office as evidence in this regard and to assist the bank in recognizing our efforts in transmitting this message. Please contact the Remittances Manager with the information below:

Bank Name: Federal Reserve Bank.
Department Code: 231BOA077.
Address: 100, N. Tron St Charlotta, NY 28255 USA.
Attn: Mr.William Dudley
E-mail: [email protected]

Contact the bank today and forward this message to them with your information and code below for processing of your payment/funds
accordingly.
(TRANSACTION CODE: TC-987647)
Your Name==============
Address================
Telephone===============
Country Code===========
Your private Email address======

As soon as the above-mentioned details are received by the bank, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction which is meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Expecting your planned cooperation.

Best Regard,
Mr Gerard J. Steven
FBI special agent.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
===================================================================================================================================================================
Confidentiality Notice | This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, legally privileged and/or CORI information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies ofthe original message. This email message may be monitored by the Federal Bureau banking Department.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement