Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415104 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:32 am
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 22:55:33 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Claims

Dear,
This is to officially inform youthat World Bank, Foreign Monitoring Unit is in response to series of messages in line with the reports from various departments as concern the sad situation pressed on innocent citizens by scam related operators.
After our general meeting with theSecretary General of United Nation and World Bank recently concerning the rapid increase of fraudulent activities in the country and also in the foreign land, it was concluded that a compensation part payment of($2,550,000.00USD) will be given to each of the victims that has been defrauded by this ungodly act by presenting to this office how and when he or she has been duped, and a vital documents to back it up for clarification purposes.
This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS/NNPC have agreed to compensate you. This includes every foreign contractors ,Investment/Inheritance/consignment depoisits that may have not been received and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government policies etc.
This Compensation payment was organizedby the Central Bank, in conjunction with United Nation through WorldBank. Palmed at redeeming the country's image and also to put an end to the incessant scams reports by foreigners especially from Africa/US/ASIA/EUROPE AND MIDDLEEAST.
However, after this compensation payment is paid to you, the country will decline any other report from you should you fall victim into the hands of these perpetrators again.
You will be required to provide us with the below information:
fill the below information:
Fullname..................................
Address:...................................
Telephonenumber............................
Claims Amount...............................
Age.........................................
We anticipate your soonest response. I will call you as soon as i get your reply,provide your direct cell phone number.
Mr.Frank Alanza
International Crediting Director
Due Process Unit ( CBN )
contact email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#420021 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:39 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 19:33:35 +0000
Subject: Your reply is needed

Dear,
This is to inform you about your approved transfer instructions as received through our afilaite offshore Bank.
My office have been mandated to transfer your pending claims to you as the beneficiary.
From the records of outstanding debts due for payment with the FGN/UN, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiaries whom their claims have been approved. We wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.
Also note that a part payment claims of 2.5 M is still pending due to some misdirection and should now be directed to you through swift credit cards ATM transfer or telegraphic bank wire transfer respectively.
Please re-confirm to me the followings thus: -
1) Your full name address, Banking Details/Contract#/Amount.
2) Profession, age and marital status.
3) Copy of int'l passport or driver's license, or any valid ID card.
As soon as this information's are received with the attached form returned, your payment will be made by me through our crediting unit through direct swift credit cards ATM / Wire Transfer to your bank subject to confirmation within 72hrs.
Congratulations in anticipation of your prompt Response.
Reach me on my official email: [email protected] for assistance and instructions.
BEST REGARDS,
Mr.Frank Alanza
International Crediting Director
Due Process Unit CBN.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.