Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415106 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:37 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 21:03:43 -0700
Subject: Please I Have A Question To Ask You Right Now..

Attention: Beneficiary,

Please I Have A Question To Ask You Right Now, What Is Your Aim Towards Your Fund Which Has Been Deposited Here For Long Time Now?

Do You Want To Abandon Your Fund Here Simple Because of This Little Charge Which Is Not Up To The Two Percent Of What Is Coming On Your Way? Please What Are Your Reasons for this abandon since you knows that this administrative charge must be paid? I am Asking You These Questions Because Of the Love I Have For You Otherwise I can Not Even Bother To ask You Because It Is Your Fund Not Mine And I Cannot Not Sit Down and Watch You Losing Your Fund Because Of that Little Fee You Suppose To Pay To Receive Your Fund, I just wish you could understand that everything is not all about money, at-least I know that almost every country is suffering the economic melt down, but if we can posses some certain qualities like trust, honest and understanding among ourselves again, then we should be able to tell the truth with the little we have so that our ways shall open again for good things to come to us and we will smile again and forget the experience you had with people in the past regard this Transaction.

Please I Need Your Reply As Soon As You Read This Message so that even if you don't have the fee I will know the one you have at hand and the balance i will help you to sort out, but let me make this word clear to you, I don't want you to tell me lies, just go straight and tell me how much you have because i have lived all my life in truth and honest and do not accept to deal with lairs, fraudsters and scammers, I have been praying always for you transfer and since the lord has told me to contact and tell you that this is the appointed time for you to receive your fund, I can accept any amount from $50 upwards and I will advise you to always go by the truth because lying may cause a very big delay and you will have no body to blame. Let us have this agreement that if you tell the truth and I keep to my promise, the blessings that follow the truth will follow us but if any one of us tells lies, let that person receive the punishment of God, okay? As you read this email, please try to reconfirm your full receiver’s information so that immediately you send what you have there will be no more delay, and this season will meet you and if you want your USD$2.5 Million be send to you your in good condition. Try to contact us in our direct email address ([email protected])

Here is the two methods to receiver you payment

1. By Cashier check

2. By ATM Master card

3. By Bank to Bank wire transfer

You are to send the needed fee through Gift card (iTunes card, steam wallet card, Google play card or eBay)

Thanks And I Pray That This Message Will Merit Your Understanding.

Your urgent and fast response is highly needed and would be highly appreciated so as to enable this issue to be settled once and for all.

I still remain yours in the lord,

Mrs Mary Brett

Email address ([email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement