Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415148 by FishyMails Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:58 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +2348117458440
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 15:38:59 +0000
Subject: Attn: Dear Valued Beneficiary

Attn: Dear Valued Beneficiary,

I am obliged to update you of the meeting held on March 28th, 2020 between the US Department of the Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other concerned monetary agencies regarding your overdue fund of $20.7M which was returned to the federal treasury due to your inability to fulfill the obnoxious financial requirements set for receiving the payment.

We the management of International payment board of International Monetary Fund committees and World Bank Group committees has finally instructed me Mr.Nwabude Romaus the United Bank for Africa International Plc (UBA) to release some fund in a ATM CARD or online bank transfer to you worth USD$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Write to him your details.

Contact Person: Mr.Nwabude Romaus
+234-8117-458-440
Opens at 9:00 AM
E-mail: [email protected]

1) Your Full Name / Your Full Address:.......................
2) Your Phones, Fax and Mobile No:.......................
3) Occupation:........ Position /Age:........................ .......
4) Copy of any valid form of your Identification:...............

SIGNED,
David Robert Malpass
Mrs.Kristalina Georgieva,
Desk of the President,World Bank
Group,International Monetary Fund.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#421333 by FishyMails Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:54 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-12-14 10:13:23 AM -08:00
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary,

Attention:Beneficiary,

It's my wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand united state dollars) The board of trustees and United Nation, The board of trustees and United Nation, executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent Bank in United States.

This is to inform you about your US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand united state dollars, and it is been certificated that you are the real owner of this fund here. Your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 has been approved and deposited to United States Bank of African for immediate payment to you.

And it will cost you some amount of money to obtain this hear from Higher Authority which is $200 dollars,After the thoroughly deliberation the Higher Authority Demanded that You Must Send them a Gift Card Of USD$200 Only to finalize to the Board OF Director And Monitory Units Fund.

I am hereby advise you to send the Google play Gift card or Apply iTunes Gift Card Of $200 USD Only and send me the receipt as soon as you have send the Gift Card Of USD$200 that is all to pay and receive your fund.

Refer to an instruction we got from the UNITED NATIONS AND THE Correspondent Bank in United States to transfer to you a total of US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand united state dollars) Compensation payment from your long overdue Payment From United Nations to you and we wish to proceed with the transfer of the fund but first you will to indicate how you wish to receive your fund before we proceed with transaction as scheduled.

We shall be waiting your update on this required Google play Gift card or Apply iTunes Gift Card so we can serve you better send it 100/100 dollars by Gift cards.

Regards
Mr. Paul Lawnson
Head Foreign Operations
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.