Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415151 by FishyMails Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 16:11:37 +0000
Subject: Your Interest ..

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring that this is real and genuine. My name is Antonio Jorge Sanchez Lopez. I am the director, bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of a leading bank in Spain. I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence.

MY PROPOSITION; we discovered an abandoned sum of €14,320,000.00 (Fourteen Million Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand Euros) in an account belonging to one of our late customer Mr. Joseph Robert Inaba who died in 2010 after battling with cancer. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this fund as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately, no family member or relative has ever appeared to claim the said fund. Upon this discovery, I now seek your consent to have you stand as next of kin to the deceased so that the funds (Fourteen Million Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand Euros) can be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary's next of kin otherwise the fund will be returned to treasury as unclaimed funds. All documents to enable you receive this fund will be carefully worked out. Please acknowledge receipt of my letter in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour.

1. Date of Birth.
2. Occupation
3. Marital Status
4. Telephone Number

The above requirement will enable me file letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approval in your favour before the transfer can be made. The ratio of sharing will be as stated thus; on final conclusion of this project, 50% of this shall be for me, while 50% shall be for you.

Your share 50% stays while my 50% share shall be used for investment purposes in your Country. Please do not take undue advantage of the trust I bestow in you.

I have worked out all modality to complete the transaction successfully, be rest assured that the transaction is 100% legal and risk free. Once again, if my proposal is acceptable to you, Kindly reply via my private email address for further discussion on how to proceed.

Regards

Antonio Lopez

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement