Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412075 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:01 am
Subject: outstanding payments with an initial 500,000 dollars
Tel. No.: +22893675898

Good day sir,

I have been mandated by European union African office to effect all outstanding payments with an initial 500,000 dollars... I have received notification and instructions from your principle .

I am obliged to make the transfer of your funds to you via ATM CARD.
Due to the stringent financial policy and monetary regulation/reform introduced by the Bank for the first quarter of this fiscal year 2020 and the huge costs involved in direct wire transfer of the fund from the apex bank, it becomes expedient that we formulate a more workable means of remitting the fund into any designated account to be nominated by you.

I will apply for the funds to be packed into the electronic banking system and paid by Automated Payment Systems (CHAPS ///ATM for 500,000 united states dollars.

An automated teller machine (ATM) is an electronic banking outlet,which allows customers to complete basic transactions without the aid of a branch representative or teller.

I will make proper arrangements for the ATM Card to be sent to you in the next few days.

Do reconfirm to me.

1.your full names and full address

2.your direct phone number to enable me reach you at all times

RESPECTFULLY

ALLEN SMITH

+228 93675898 WHATSAPP

I HAVE ATTACHED HERE IN COPIES OF MY IDENTITY

1.COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

2.COPY OF MY NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#415169 by AlanJones Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:28 am
Subject: In today's world business revolves around telephone
Tel. No.: +22893675898

In today's world business revolves around telephone hence it is important you send to me your direct phone numbers.

However,if you are on whatsapp then it is a lot better.

My number and whatsapp is +228 93 67 5898

You can add me if you are on whatsapp and do me hello.

Respectfully

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.