Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415170 by AlanJones Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:30 am
Subject: Very Urgent
Tel. No.: +12026182069

Attn:

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that in the process of our clearing our warehouse for abandoned consignments, I came across a consignment consisting of two trunk boxes registered in your name. I scanned the consignment and discovered that the content is cash in US dollar currency of $100 notes worth more than $10million.

I tried to contact the agent who deposited the consignment in our custody but his emails are returning as failure delivery. I called his number and was informed he died a year ago.

I therefore decided to contact you to send me your house address so that I can deliver the cash consignment to you.

Yours sincerely,
Gary Dunham
Novak SafeKeeping Vault
8459 Ridge Avenue, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, Pa 191289
Tel: (202) 618-2069

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement