Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415186 by Derek Trotter Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:04 pm
Reply-to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Date: 8 Aug 2020, 11:37
Subject: Hope to hear from you

Initial message:

Good morning,
How are you and your family doing, hope fine?
Please, there is something private and personal that I like to talk with you, if you will permit me.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards
Anita

Reply:
Thank you for your quick respond to my mail and for permitting me to talk with you.
Please as i told you in my previous message what i want to talk with you is private but i have made up my mind to confide in you though i do not know you or met you before but I want to think that fate has made it this way that i come in contact with you at this time in my life.
It is so sad and painful for me to know that the people i called my parents are not my biological parents; it was just few weeks ago that i came to know that I am an abandoned child who was abandoned on the road side by an unknown person supposed to be my mother, So i was adopted into the family of Mr and Mrs. John Soro who took me as their only child because the wife could not get pregnant, I never knew about myself until now that my adopted parents died in a car accident 2 months ago.

Now i am 21 years old and i am called a bastard by the people i called my family.
After the funeral of my adopted parents, the immediate family members had a family meeting and concluded that i should leave the family and they threw me out of the family residence standing on their selfish point that i am an adopted child, they told me that I do not have their blood so for that reason i have no place in their family because of their greed and wickedness just to be able to claim my adopted parents landed properties which is suppose to be my inheritance as the only child of my late parents. I have nobody to fight for me, my heart is broken and my future is now at stake.

Presently I am homeless and no family to call my own, the only hope I have is that my adopted father has told me about a bank account he has with a bank and with my name as the next of kin to the bank account.
Last week I went to the bank to confirm the existence of the bank account and the money in the account, the bank confirmed the existence of the the account and money with them and in my name as the next of kin but the bank manager told me that I cannot have access to the bank account because of the deposit agreement bond between my late father and the bank with states that in case of any eventuality/death the money you should be transferred to His business partner for investment purpose abroad.
But after explaining my present situation to the bank manager, the bank manager then advised me to get a business partner who will represent me in the claim of the inherited money and to complete the official formalities that will effect the release of the money.

Please this why i am contacting you, i really need you to stand for me as the business partner of late father to claim and transfer this my inherited money to your country.
Then you will invest the money for me into a good business which you will also manage while i continue my school in your country where want to live the rest of my life and believe i will be save and have good future.

My hope is on you
Anita

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement