Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415198 by hallonkev Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:25 am
Date:Aug 9, 2020, 11:12
Subject:am giving you a 100% guarantee that this is legal and there no upfront fee from your pocket

ATTN, Beneficiary.

The loan amount is meant for the documentation and the tax payment before your inheritance 5million dollar will be transfer into your account. Note that immediately the loan is transfer into your account. I will personally direct you on how to send it to our Attorney who will pay for the documentation and tax fee on your behalf. I am giving you a 100% guarantee that this is legal and you are not breaking any law both domestic and international.

The investor who has agreed to loan us the needed fund ,But he gave a condition of 3% of the total fund immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have To worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please all you need do is to send your full bank details AND your personal address and telephone number. If you have a company bank account it we be preferably if not send your bank details .

Your urgent reply is needed,

Thanks.

SMITH GRAEME JOHN,

WELLS FARGO BANK
Advertisement