Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415205 by Derek Trotter Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:07 am
Date: 9 Aug 2020, 12:05
Subject: selfless service

Dear Friend,

My name is Jeffrey Mark, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer. I wish to acquaint you that a diplomat in position with a box containing monetary instruments worth $12.5 million dollars died after being confirmed positive of the corona virus on the 17Th of April 2020, at the JFK Kennedy Airport on his way to your city to deliver the Box to you.

He secretly informed me before his demise that the box belonged to you,and pleaded to me that I should assist him to get this box to you before his death at the isolation center. To ensure that the box is delivered to the right person reconfirm your following information
details below:

FULL NAME:
MOBILE NO:
OCCUPATION

Please, get back to me asap and also endeavor to keep this to yourself as am doing this selfless service to ensure the diplomat's last wish is honored.

Sincerely

Mr Jeffery Mark
[email protected]

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement