Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415334 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:03 am
<[email protected]>
Subject: i am writing to know the situation of things over there because your
transaction valued at $30.5 MILLION has kept most of our dealings pending
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 22:34:39 +0000

Head Office
Bank of the Philippine Islands
6768 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 0720 Philippines
office phone +639152875629 add me WhatsApp

DAYS OPEN IN Bank of the Philippine Islands
Mon: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Tue: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Wed: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Thu: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Sat: 9:00AM-4:00PM
Sun: Closed

Dear valued customer

With Due Respect i am writing to know the situation of things over there because your transaction has kept most of our dealings pending which is the main reason why we are worried about your delay and also i have try my best to continue on your legacy and help you out, about your fund $30.5 million dollars. u never not even once APPRECIATED my efforts on your transaction

i am a child God which does not betray my reputation and trust towards my fellow human and i cannot betray you as my very good friend because everything I'm doing is to make sure that your fund is released to you in good faith once Chief Justice Ramon Paul L. Hernando signing of your Release LIFE Order Documents

Thank you very much once again and i wish to inform you that there is no way the board of director will transfer your money into your Bank account without it been sign for final Endorsement, the board of director's sign those documents on your Name okay So that I will know the next step to take as regards to your fund Transfer and it is very important that you get back to me

Dear customer next of kin Mrs. Wright Anderson FROM Davao City of Philippines of worth $30.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS In addition to that, we are still ready to commence the transfer once again and i Mr Simon R. Paterno THE Chairman & Director Bank of the Philippine Islands is waiting to hear from you with the certificates that your found affidavit of claim as next of kin and letter of administration on your fund valued at $30.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS and also with THE UNDER LISTED DOCUMENTS MUST ORIGINATE from the Chief Justice Ramon Paul L. Hernando

Dear customer It was further i will advice you to contact Chief Justice Ramon Paul L. Hernando WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS :([email protected]) for this LISTED DOCUMENTS THE DOCUMENTS MUST ORIGINATE

your funds worth of $30.5 Million United States Dollars is very safety deposit in our Bank of the Philippine Islands custody and also we have kind of documents need the funds origin on Name once the Board P.F. Directors to sign and stamp on your favor as the legal Beneficiary funds worth of $30.5 Million United States Dollars

Remember that you made the promise that %40 of the total FUND fund worth of $30.5 Million Dollars you will use it for the help to the poor and needy people. Churches that hospitalize homeless people, and some that offer free education to the child of the poor. Private non profit organizations that hosts poor and needy people. Private non profit organizations that provide shelters to the homeless at winter during rain or snow falling times. Hospitals that perform free surgeries and services for the poor people in your country

I am not interested in your fund but my concern is to ensure that you receive this fund worth of $30.5 Million Dollars less than 24 working hours your money will to reflect in your personal Bank Account

This message demand urgent attention, the bank is waiting to hear from you

Thanks for Co-operation I wait for your action if you are coming to Philippines for the signing of your Release LIFE Documents

MR.Simon R. Paterno
THE Chairman Director Bank of the Philippine Islands
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement