Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415345 by Derek Trotter Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:26 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 11 Aug 2020, 19:31
Subject: GOOD DAY

GOOD DAY, with due respect, I must apologize for this unsolicited message, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person for establishment of project and investment. But I respectfully insist you read this message carefully before you either make your decision of proceeding or deleting my message as I am optimistic it will be successful for unimaginable financial benefit for both of us. I am Mrs. ZOLEKA MANDELA, I am a book writer. The Grand Daughter of South African icon and freedom fighter Nelson Mandela, former President of South Africa from 1994 till 1999, who died on December 5, 2013 after a protracted lung infection contracted during his 27 years of incarceration in Robin Island prison.

I managed to get your contact details online here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business transaction. My Late Mother ZINDZI MANDELA has just died on 13th July 2020, and she left behind some funds in a trust fund account amounting to (US$10.5Million United States Dollars). I want this fund transferred out of South Africa for investments, and some of it be used for charity. Please kindly ignore it immediately. If interested; kindly responses via my email, your full names, private phone numbers, or call me. GOD BLESSES.

With Regards, in sincerity,
Mrs. ZOLEKA MANDELA
Phone: No +27 -73-4444-602
Email: [email protected]
4th Street Houghton Estates
Johannesburg South Africa

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#415419 by AlanJones Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:40 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: GOOD DAY
Tel. No.: +27734444602

GOOD DAY, with due respect, I must apologize for this unsolicited message, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person for establishment of project and investment. But I respectfully insist you read this message carefully before you either make your decision of proceeding or deleting my message as I am optimistic it will be successful for unimaginable financial benefit for both of us. I am Mrs. ZOLEKA MANDELA, I am a book writer. The Grand Daughter of South African icon and freedom fighter Nelson Mandela, former President of South Africa from 1994 till 1999, who died on December 5, 2013 after a protracted lung infection contracted during his 27 years of incarceration in Robin Island prison.

I managed to get your contact details online here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business transaction. My Late Mother ZINDZI MANDELA has just died on 13th July 2020, and she left behind some funds in a trust fund account amounting to (US$10.5Million United States Dollars). I want this fund transferred out of South Africa for investments, and some of it be used for charity. Please kindly ignore it immediately. If interested; kindly responses via my email, your full names, private phone numbers, or call me. GOD BLESSES.

With Regards, in sincerity,
Mrs. ZOLEKA MANDELA
Phone: No +27 -73-4444-602
Email: [email protected]
4th Street Houghton Estates
Johannesburg South Africa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.