Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415492 by FishyMails Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:51 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 14:49:17 +0000
Subject: NEW YEAR(2020) BUSINESS PROPOSAL

--
Dear beloved one,
I am Mrs Dephine Alpha an Arab Canadian woman of 68 years old widow
suffering from long time multiple Cancers which has defied all forms
of Medical treatment according to the medical experts, my doctor have
said that I have limits time to live on this earth. I know as a human
being that you will feel for me, but the best thing you can do for me
is to help me with this my less privileged care assistance proposal
and I has been chosen to give you the sum of USD $3,000,000.00(Three
Million USA Dollars) from my inheritance which you will use for
charity, non-profit organisation and humanitarian purposes.
Contact me directly or through my private nurse, on receiving your
interest and positive response, I will forward you all the
information's you will use to get this fund released to you as my
trustee.Hoping to receive your reply.
Thank you and God bless you while I wait to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mrs Delphine Alpha.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#416870 by FishyMails Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:57 pm
Date: 2020-09-08 6:35:30 PM +00:00
Subject: MY RESPONSE AND ATTACHED PHOTO AND DOCUMENTS.

Dearest,

I am happy to receive your response message, thank you.
My name is Mrs Delphine Apha. I am from Canada, I am presently admitted into Urology Hospital Hatfield, Pretoria.
I am 68yrs and i am retired , but i still do volunteer work around the world. I lost my husband on January 15, 2016. Meanwhile, I have been struggling with cancer for a long time now.

My husband was a philanthropist before his death, he also encouraged me to help poor people, because we have not had children since we got married.I need you to help me manage a humanitarian Aids project .I have contacted a Financial Advisor management company to assist and help me find an honest and sincere individual to carefully and confidently manage this project funds.
I would like to talk to you on the phone, but the problem is that I can't speak well because of the pain and i was restricted from using any electronic device, so my Doctors ordered me not to stress myself at the hospital, I feel bad sharing this picture, but I want you to know my situation. I won't be watching you for this project or knowing how you're spending the money, but god will be there to see you. Please keep this information very confidential, never give anyone information about this project and funding for security reasons. I do not want the bank to know about my health. so that they will not take advantage of my illness and divert the funds.

I have a few more months to live. Before my husband's death, he signed a $5,000,000.00 million contract with the Government of the Republic of TOGO, but death took him unexpectedly few Months the money was sent to his account and I am the next of kin to the account.

Due to the state of my health, I distributed and donated one million dollars in South Africa and Lome Togo. I invested $800,000.00 in the hospital for my medication. I will like to send the remaining to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in and outside your region, especially the less privileged as was instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money.
I will not watch you for this project or know how you spent the money, but god will be there to see you, you should take 15% of the total money for your personal use and logistics and use the rest for charity. Please do not discriminate on religion, race and ethnicity while carrying out this project. I want you to give this money to less privileged people, orphans and widows, and then use the rest of the fund to build a very large charity home in your country with the name of my late husband.So I really need your urgent assistance in all angles.I want you to feel free and reconfirm your active details by sending me the details as I requested below which I will use to introduce you to the security company.

Your Full Legal Names:
Your address:
Your nationality:
Your current location:
Your Age:
Your occupation:
Your telephone numbers:
Your Mobile number:

I pray that God will give you a good heart to deal with this project sincerely.
please don't let bad friends or family members deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the results will be on you.
Attached is my recent picture, I don't like sharing it, because I am sick. attached also is my husband's death certificate and the WILL, I can as well send you the agreement documents my late husband signed with the bank and the recent statement of account.
We all can be useful in this act of humanitarian activist,contributing a little of your time, and be blessed.
Thank you for your understanding, I hope to receive your kind response. so that i will be able to send to you more transfer
details.

Thank you,
ImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.