Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412526 by FishyMails Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 pm
Reply-to: shaye lynne haver <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:35:58 +0000
Subject: Lt. Shaye Lynne Haver

How are you, My dearest,

Sorry for the intrude to your privacy, My names are Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver of the United States Military Officer, presently in syria Something sparked my interest at your amazing profile here in(inbox.com), can we create a more closer relationship, most of all,i have an important issue to discuss with you, here is my email address (shayelynnehaver830 @gmail.com). I am waiting for your candid response directly to my mail box.

Kisses and Hugs,

Lt.Shaye Lynne Haver

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#415505 by maluu53 Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:56 pm
Shayelynne
Cost per hour: US$ 50.00
Speaks: English
Teaches: English
Teaching Level: Advanced
Relationship status: Single
City: Texas
Education:
I graduated from the United States Military Academy in 2012. I followed in her father’s footsteps and became a pilot of attack helicopters.

Hobbies & interests:
I Love meeting people, horse riding and travelling. My full names are Shaye Lynne Haver, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i find myself

Other:
I am hard working with my job and i always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time to communicate, make new friends and seek for a life partner to be with me.

How are you, My dearest, Sorry for the intrude to your privacy, My names are Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver of the United States Military Officer, presently in syria Something sparked my interest at your amazing profile here in(inbox.com), can we create a more closer relationship, most of all,i have an important issue to discuss with you, here is my email address (shayelynnehaver830 @gmail.com). I am waiting for your candid response directly to my mail box. Kisses and Hugs, Lt.Shaye Lynne Haver