Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#417335 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:55 pm
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:23:30 -0400
To: <email withheld>
Subject: Clarifications from Thoon Yan
Dear Friend

I am aware that the content of this letter will come to you as a surprise as we haven’t had the privilege of any prior business acquaintance. Nevertheless, I have contacted you with a clear purpose to establish a rewarding and enduring business relationship with you. I therefore, look forward to your implicit understanding; trust in all information that will be made available for your consideration.

My name is Thoon Yan, and I work as Head of Wealth & Fund Management in Ping An Bank in Hong Kong. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with a similar last name and an investment placed under our banks management. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, as I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

Please read carefully, the Late Mr. Andy <name withheld> came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 9.8 million United States dollars, which he wished to have us invest on his behalf. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at over 12 million United States Dollars. He instructed that the principal sum (9.8Million) be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in Hong Kong. However the Bank got in touch with me last year that this money has not been claimed. On further enquiries we found out that Late Mr Andy <name withheld> was involved in an accident in Mainland China, which means he died intestate. He has no next of kin and this is the reason I am writing to you because you bear the same last name.

What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. Ping An Bank will contact you informing you that money has been willed to you. On verification, which will be the details I make available to ping An Bank. Ping An Bank will be instructed to make payments to you after all the necessary verification and application is done. You do not have to have known Late Mr. Andy <name withheld>, I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half. In the banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state. Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and as a Chinese National we see so much cash and funds being reassigned daily. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by email.

Please note I am a family man, I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this.

I am ready for us to share a ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, I shall be waiting your response and assurance

Kind Regards,
Thoon Yan
Tel. +85281931561
#417336 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:58 pm
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 23:30:09 -0400
Subject: Info Required
Dear <name withheld>

I am sorry for the delay in my response. I thank you very much for your response to my mail and I am very glad you have replied and I hope we can work this out as quickly as we can. I urge that you keep every detail of this intended business to yourself and even after the successful completion. Let me use this opportunity to reassure you that this project is 100% legal, safe and risk free as you have nothing to worry about. For now calls are unsecured. Lets manage communications via email for now.

I have taken my time to respond to your email and to outline details of this pending transaction of ours, I need you to please study carefully and respond back with the required details, as this will enable me to have a local solicitor here to begin the preparation of the required paperwork for the release of the said funds. The uniqueness of your name has made it possible for us to come together and carry out this pending business transaction with a view to sharing some decent money. I have had to take time to outline the stages so I can have you understand clearly the picture of this transaction.

ABOUT THE TRANSACTION

The funds are funds belonging to the Late Andy <name withheld> and I was in charge of his account while he was alive and I facilitated his transaction with Shenzhen Development Bank now called Ping An Bank in Hong Kong Until his death he had no next of kin as he obviously did not envisage he was going to die soon. It is for this reason I have contacted you because you share the same last name with him and you would be able to assist me in receiving the funds and we would share the proceeds equally once the transaction is complete. Note that my bank had mandated me with the responsibility of finding his next of kin and I have chosen you as the beneficiary as he left no next of kin when filling his account opening form years ago. By virtue of my position I have the authority to say who the right inheritor is and nobody can question my submission as I have decades of banking experience and I know the rules like the back of my hand and moreover I have been given that responsibility. It is important to note that if we do not act fast and claim these funds, it would be confiscated by the Hong Kong Government. In these harsh economic times one cannot throw away an opportunity like this as it may never come again. We need to show courage and determination in order to achieve success in this transaction. Like i said before, this business is 100% safe and legitimate because all documents will be legally obtained.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

At this stage I have exclusive access to the files of The Late Andy <name withheld> and I will be instructing a local solicitor here in Hong Kong whom I have initially contacted to prepare all the documents in your name i.e. Affidavit of testament of WILL including probate letters stating you as beneficiary as well as next of kin and sole executor to his estate (which includes cash amounting to (US$9.8M)). This will then be put in the Late Andy <name withheld> file and presented to my bank for verification and immediate action. Based on my ground work, the funds transfer to you will be approved and then authorization given to the Shenzhen Development Bank now called Ping An Bank in Hong Kong to make payment to you. The solicitor that is going to prepare the documents does not know the full details of the transaction as I have only informed him that I am helping a deceased client's relative to pursue release of inheritance that is due to him/her. He has charged me a huge amount for his services and I intend to pay it so he can immediately prepare these documents and we can have this transaction commence without any further delays. I need you to follow and adhere to my every instruction and do exactly as I will advise for success to be gained. You must let me direct this project for us to have achieved the step by step anticipated procedures to ensure the success. This is not negotiable my friend as we go into partnership. It is when there is no leadership and no meeting of minds that there are problems in partnership like this. I promise to manage this process with my experience in the sector

Everything is going to be done in sequence and I will imagine that the whole process should take about 4 weeks before money will be in your account. Please this is very important and your total commitment is what is desired as most communication will be done via this email address. You do not have to worry about anything my friend, all paper works will be done legally.

At this stage I will welcome any questions you have to ask so you understand the transaction to its fullest. We are going to take this matter on a step-by-step basis. However something that I must point out to you at this stage is that there is no wrong on your part. At the end of the day it is Ping An Bank of Hong Kong that will be contacting you to inform you that money has been left for you. You are not making the contact with the bank so you are doing absolutely nothing wrong or taking any risk as I solely bear all the risks. The only person who could have disputed this is long gone. You must understand why there must be serious confidentiality about this whole process as that is why I decided to contact you via mail.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

You shall be required to reconfirm to me with some important details i.e. the following details from you are needed for the documentation process and the documentation process has to contain your correct and exact details as you want it in the legal documents. As soon as I have made the necessary amendments you become the legal beneficiary and the bank will be getting in touch with you. Take note that i am the head of the committing set up to locate the next of kin to the late client, and i am here perfecting all that are required, so this is why you should keep this business confidential for now and relate all communications with me alone.

The information I need are follows;

Full Names,
Address
Telephone numbers/Cell Phone Numbers and Fax Numbers (If any).
occupation.
Age.

I look forward to your immediate response,
Thoon Yan
Tel. +85281931561
#417337 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:02 pm
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 15:41:24 -0400
Subject: Quick acknowledgement
Dear <name withheld>

Thank you very much for your details. Regards to your concern, the name really do not matter as far as you have the same name, it can be called standing family name. Please let us take the fact that constant communication between us remains the only sure way for success at this time so do not hesitate to always ask questions where necessary and at every stage of this deal. I will meet with Solicitor today and the Solicitor will make all documentation based on the details you have provided for me. He is not aware this is a deal between me and you so be rest assured confidentiality will be maintained. Please rest assured that all documentation will be done legally so we are both safe and no one enters any trouble now and in future.

About myself, I have worked at the Bank for over 2 decades and have been a Manager for 10 years. I am married and have 3 children. I was born on 3rd September 1953 which makes me 62 years old. I am confident that this will bring success between us based on trust and faith in this business endeavor.

If you remember my initial letter to you, I had mentioned that Mr.Andy <name withheld> my bank to make cash available. The 2004 PRC Act now makes it possible for even nor ethnic Chinese to transfer their assets abroad. So all issues that identify you the benefactor of an inheritance claim only happens here in the People's Court (the documents the solicitor is going to do for us), with that assertion the assets of Mr.Andy <name withheld> in the entire People's Republic of China automatically becomes yours. So a confirmation of the authority of assets declaration would be sent to all known interests of Late Mr.Andy <name withheld> asking that whatever assets they hold of the deceased be assigned to you, which includes any fixed assets, cash investment or savings. It is this instruction that will be pass to the bank So if possible I would ask that if you have an offshore bank account, it would be the most suitable for the transaction as they don’t ask too many questions, however that’s for you to decide, but anything to avoid you having to inform your bank that it is an inheritance must be done, let me know what you think from your experience.

Regarding some more information you need to know about late Mr Andy <name withheld> when the bank calls and asks any questions, please take note, Late Mr Andy <name withheld> was 52 years old when he came to make the deposit at my bank and so based on that he would have been about 63 years old this year if he was still alive. He was about 5 feet 10 inches tall and of British ethnicity but was resident in Beijing. I do not know of any relative of his hence I am making you the next of kin and he did not have any distinguishing marks other than him having a bald head. He also worked in the Oil and Gas industry and I know he did contracts in the United States and Korea. This much information is good enough as you are not meant to have known him so well.

I am not a wealthy individual due to the communist economy in China and Hong Kong where everything belong to Government so I have worked and worked all my life with little or nothing to show for it hence I want to take this advantage before I retire next year and also to help my relative who is very sick at the moment awaiting a major surgery. I have a very lovely family whom I want to be able to afford a good life just as I intend to live in the South of France or Vancouver in Canada for some years when I retire so I will never do anything to get me or you into any trouble. I have proposed that we split the money into two equal halves i.e. 50/50. This is a little about myself but can tell you more if you ask specific details.

I am happy we are doing this together and I look forward to the success of our business. My residential address in Hong Kong is 18, Nathan Road, Tsui, Kowloon Hong Kong. As I informed you in the first letter we have looked for all possible beneficiary, next of kin of relative of Mr.Andy <name withheld> in the last 3 to 4 years but no one has come up and also no one in the file and if by next year no one comes up the money will revert back to the Hong Kong Government hence we can take this money successfully and you become the next of kin without any issues or anyone raising any eyebrow!! Please I trust you with my life and have given you my residential address where I live with family. As soon as I meet with the lawyer regarding documents I will inform you.

I am a Man of integrity and I believe that a man is nothing without his word. If I foresee any complications with this transaction I will inform you. Please understand that I have set aside some money for this project and I do not intend to ask you for any money. You can as well assist if you can, it will be appreciated.

Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name, as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you. This project is highly capital intensive. This is why I seek your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. My sincere assurance is that your role is risk free in this transaction. Just follow my instructions and ask questions on areas you are not clear for clarifications. I hope you can understand my point of view.

It is important I let you know now that your only financial responsibility is to open an offshore account where the funds will be initially transferred to, before transferring to your account(s). The account will be in your name and I believe you can handle that as the charges to open the account is minimal. I must tell you man to man so that the essence of transparency of purpose and partnership is not defeated. Please, I hope you can understand my point of view. I do look forward to our business relationship, as I am an upstanding citizen with the upbringing, that a good relationship usually starts with a firm handshake confirming trust

As regards the offshore bank account, I advise you to open an account with the bank that has the same telex type so that once the funds are released, it will be move straight into the account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house (same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account in your country for both of us. I will enquire and let you know the right bank to contact in the UK or Switzerland

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when concluded. I will advise you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Be rest assured that this is 100% risk free and you don't have to worry as my attorney will put up all the paperwork to make it legal.

To further enhance your trust and confidence, Please find the attached portrait of my family picture. I will appreciate it if you can send me your picture for mutual understanding.

Please let me know if you need more clarifications. Quick acknowledgement of my mails will be appreciated.

Best regards from your friend and partner

Thank you.
Thoon Yan
#417338 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:08 pm
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 12:34:38 -0400
Subject: Quick acknowledgement
Dear <name withheld>,

Sorry my friend for the delay in replying to your message, i cannot always send message from office, so i always send emails when i am at home. Once again thank you for your email. This is to update you that I had met with a solicitor to discuss legal documents to confirm your beneficiary status to the late Andy <name withheld> estate. Hopefully before the middle of the week, I should have the documents ready and copies will be sent to you for your records and perusal.

I will try all i could to follow up with the lawyer and make sure all certificates are legally documented, i shall contact you once i have all needed documents/certificates from the lawyer. I hope to hear from you soon.

Once again thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Thank you.
Thoon Yan
#417339 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:11 pm
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 01:18:00 -0400
Subject: Account Process
Dear <name withheld>,

I have been informed by the solicitor that the documents confirming your beneficiary status will be ready within the next 48 hours, this is really good news. I will send you copies immediately i have them in my possession.

Please take note that, the money cannot stay in same Bank where i work for security reasons, the money have to be moved out from this Bank to an Offshore account, and we can then propose the kind of business and how to move it bit by bit from the Offshore account. Please just follow my guidelines so that we can have success at the end.

Once all the paperwork is completed and submitted to the bank and approval granted on your inheritance claims by the bank management for the funds release to you. Contact will be made with you to explain the modalities for the release of the funds to you.

It is necessary to note that I shall be obtaining the vital Clearance Certificates that you will present to your bank to ascertain the source of the funds. So at the right time, I will tell you when to inform your bank. I will advise you now to quickly get the offshore account opened without wasting time because i will need the account details as soon as possible.

First, I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you. We never know when life is about to shower us with good fortune, however we spend so much time wishing that life does. The uniqueness of your name has made it possible for us to come together and carry out this pending business transaction while we anticipate on sharing some decent money.

But be rest assured that I know what I am doing and will definitely see this transaction to a successful end. What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and without any blow backs on either of us.

As regards the offshore bank account, I advise you to open an account with the bank that has the same telex type so that once the funds are released, it will be move straight into the account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house (same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account in your country for both of us. I will come over to your country as soon as the transfer process is completed.

It is not advisable for the funds to come directly to your account in your country because of the strict Government monetary policies. Base on that, you have to act fast and open an online Money Market Account with the Bank stated below:

Bank Name. Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd
Contact Name: Mr Peter Kerr. (Head of Finance)
380 Coventry Rd, Small Heath
Birmingham B10 0UF, United Kingdom
Contact E-mail: [email protected]

I will direct you exactly on how to go about it. You have to act fast and get the account open why the solicitor is perfecting the documents.

Kindly endeavor you give this transaction the needed attention it deserved and make all my mails top priority. I am a man of honor and my word stands for me. Friendship, to me, is a religion where all involved stands for the others as a big united family. I believe you have a good heart hence my spirit would never have moved me to start this transaction with you.

Please let me know if you need more clarifications. Just follow my instructions and ask questions on areas you are not clear for clarifications.

Once again thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Thank you.
Thoon Yan
#417340 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:14 pm
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 15:50:29 -0400
Subject: <name withheld> (Documents)
Dear <name withheld>,

With regards to your email, i want to quickly inform you that, it will be unprotected and risky to have the inherited funds come to your local account direct without the passage of same telex transfer system, i am a Banker and i know what it takes to carry out this type of transaction not attracting the monitory bodies. So i will advise we do what is best, believe me there will be no issue with this system. Once you have the account open, the funds will be transferred without any question.

Well i am delighted to inform you that the documents required for the completion of this transaction is ready. Like I had promised in my previous correspondence. I have had to do all within my powers to ensure that all is done legally and perfect so we do not encounter any problems.

Find attached copy of Probate letter showing your status as beneficiary and co-executor to Late Mr. Andy <name withheld> assets, sworn Affidavit of Attestation at the Higher Peoples Court in Guangdong and Approval from Ping An Bank for your records.

These documents has been filed to show that you are Mr. Andy <name withheld> next of Kin and beneficiary to his funds and estates. Note also that all documents were backdated to reflect that it was instructed and signed by Late Mr. Andy <name withheld> himself before he pass away. The Shenzhen Development Bank now (PING AN BANK GROUP) will make contact with you and inform you that money has been left for you by Mr. Andy <name withheld> as his next of kin.

The solicitor who has secured all the attached document she requested that their fee for this instruction is US $35,175 (276,659,89 HKD) and I have paid them these charges. I was able to raise the money by selling my wife families paddy (rice ) field and adding up my life savings as you know I am not a wealthy individual but had to do this as a matter of necessity and this have left me completely empty (broke) that is why we cannot afford to make any form of mistakes at this stage in this transaction this is my life.

Please understand we are taking about a total Inheritance sum of US$9.8m. Initially I was having double thoughts about your authenticity, I needed to be careful due to the money involved. The documents in your possession are adequate and that makes you the legal beneficiary of the Funds. The Foreign Exchange in Hong Kong has given the require clearance for the funds to be transfer to the Offshore online bank in the UK. Please kindly update me with the account process, i will need the account details as soon as possible.

Please keep these documents very safe and away from everyone you don't have to take those document any were for now until the money get into your account. You have to maintain confidentiality.

Thank you for your appreciation and i am so happy that you understands all that we are doing together. Ensure you acknowledge receipt of the documents. Thank you and God bless you.

Best Regards
From your friend
Thoon Yan
#417341 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:16 pm
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 16:04:16 -0400
Subject: Dear <name withheld>
Dear <name withheld>,

Please i will advice that you read the message below and have it sent to the Bank, you have to let them know your intentions, please contact Mr. Kerr with the message, please do not send any document to them yet except they requested for it. The account need to be opened as soon as possible.

Regards
Thoon Yan

Attn: Mr Peter Kerr

My name is <name withheld>, and I have been told to contact you to open a bank account to accommodate an inheritance transfer, from the Shenzhen Development Bank now Ping An Bank in Hong Kong. So as I live in USA I guess I will be opening an offshore money market account, so I just need to know what all is involved. How do I access this account once in place. I will await response from your end and what you need from me.

Thank You at this time and I await your reply.
<name withheld>
#417342 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:18 pm
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 15:40:34 -0400
Dear <name withheld>,

I received your email, i am sorry i didn't inform you about the fees i paid because i promise not to border you with it, so i have to do all that myself making sure everything is done legally, i have to inform you that, the lawyer i paid to is a well known lawyer and she has been our leading solicitor to our Banking institute, so i am not being scammed and you shouldn't be scared either because i have known her and her co' for years. A lawyer with such quality is what is needed to carry out this process because nobody will doubt their signatures.

Regards to the Bank, in my years of experience working as a Banker, a Bank with same telex type of receiving inheritance funds is always advisable to avoid the overheads strict policies when it comes to sending out such large sum through the inter-country credit policy, the charges are always minimal if comparing to other Banks outside the same telex system.

I will be glade if you can tell me the name of your Bank where you currently operate the offshore accounts let me see if it can be used for the transfer process, i have to delay this process little because once we submit the documents, the Bank will need the account number to carry out transfer. So i have to check your Bank if it is capable to receive this funds, kindly get back as soon as you receive this message.

Regards
Thoon Yan
#417343 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:20 pm
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 14:36:54 -0400
Dear <name withheld>,

Thank you for your email my friend, i was really worried about the situation since you said you are not dealing with Mr. Kerr, but i am totally sure about the Bank, I am working towards our own safety in moving such huge amount considering that fact that, it's an inheritance funds, and I paid that high amount to the lawyer to obtain all relevant documents in other to make it legal, now the Ping An Bank here in Hong Kong is already aware that there is next of Kin to the late Andy <name withheld> with the documents proving you as the legal next of Kin and certificate of ownership was sent to them by the lawyer, this is good news, now we have to make sure that, the same telex account details is used in moving out this funds from the principal account to avoid any form of interception.

I also notice in your email that you contacted Mr. Kerr again with the same message copy to me, please i will advice that you should have little patient i believe Mr. Kerr will respond back to you, i am also trying my best to get to their operation control room to get their operational manager contact details just in case Mr. Kerr didn't respond back to you after 24 working hours.

The process here is totally perfect, everything about the transaction is in other, all documents has been submitted, the transfer approval will be signed the moment the account details is available, lets hope Mr. Kerr respond soon. Please have little patient. Thank you once again for your assistance and commitment so far.

Regards
Thoon Yan
#417344 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:22 pm
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 08:08:07 -0400
Subject: Ref: SB/20-07221AC
SONALI GROUP Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd
29-33 Osborn Street
London, E1 6TD

Ref: SB/20-07221AC
Friday, September 11, 2020

Attn: <name withheld>

Thank you for contacting Sonali Bank.

We received your email and acknowledged. Sonali Bank is fundamentally an Offshore transit institution where we assist our international and local customers to activate an online Offshore / Money Market Account, and transfer funds/capital to any regular overseas and domestic banking institutes.

Please kindly provide detailed information on the type of account you wish to open with us, and also confirm the credit amount you intend to deposit into the account. We will guide you through the account opening process the moment we receive response from you.

Thank you for your cooperation

sincerely,

Mr Peter Kerr
Senior Head of Finance
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +(44) 745-127-1451
#417345 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:24 pm
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 11:13:26 -0400
Dear <name withheld>,

Thank you for your email update.

The type of account to open is MMA (Money Market Account) and also inform him that you are expecting a transfer of 9.8 Million Dollars deposited into the account from Hong Kong.

You can tell him you are base in USA and he should please get back to you with what is required to have the MMA account set up as soon as possible. I will need the account number once set up to register it with the Bank here for transfer to commence, please follow up with him and keep me posted.

Once again thank you for your commitment.

Regards
Thoon Yan
#417346 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:26 pm
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:44:44 -0400
Subject: Ref: SB/20-07221AC
SONALI GROUP Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd
29-33 Osborn Street
London, E1 6TD

Ref: SB/20-07221AC
Monday, September 14, 2020

Attn: <name withheld>,

Thank you for your response. This is to officially inform you that, Sonali Bank do partnership with the International Banking Union on funds regulations and transfer policies. We are generally recognized for assisting the local and international clients/customers to re-route and transfer large funds without the unnecessary overheads associated with the large fund's transfer policy between the Inter-Country transaction network. Once again, we welcome you to Sonali Bank Ltd.

Requirements to open and activate online Offshore Money Market Account:

1: A scan copy of either International Passport, Driving Licence or any State issued valid Identity Card

2: Fill and return the Sonali account opening form via email attachment

3: A deposit of £1,855 (One thousand eight hundred and fifty five British Pounds Sterling's) would be made available by you to notarized/open and activate your Offshore account to enable it receive the 9,800,000.00 USD Inheritance Funds

To proceed, you are to fill out the account opening form attached to this letter and return with a scan copy of your preferred means of identification from options above. Payment instructions will be giving to you once we receive your complete account opening form and Identification to enable you transfer the opening fees stated above.

Thank you for your cooperation

sincerely,

Mr Peter Kerr
Senior Head of Finance
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +(44) 745-127-1451
#417347 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:30 pm
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 11:26:35 -0400
Dear <name withheld>,

Thank you for your email update.

First i have to say sorry for the delay in responding to your email, we lost a colleague in our office due to the Virus (Covid-19) we have to take some break to enable the team take care of the office area.

I received your email and a copy of the Bank message, regards to the account form, i have just opened the form and i will assist in filling it out as you demand, but there are some info i need assistance with. Please read below:

DETAILS I HAVE ALREADY:
First name: <name withheld>
Last Name: <name withheld>
Address: <fake address withheld>
Phone: <fake phone number withheld>

PLEASE SEND DETAILS BELOW SO THAT I CAN COMPLETE THE FORM
Nationality
Date of Birth
Name of next of Kin
Address of next of kin
Telephone number:

As for the means of identification as requested by the Bank, please simply tell them that, you have no ID for now because it's expired, but you can simply attach a picture copy of yours to the account form, i believe they will open the account if the account form has a picture copy attached as indicted on the account form.

Please send details above to enable me fill out the form and return to you so that you can have it sent to the Bank. I also notice in Bank message that, a deposit of £1,855 (One thousand eight hundred and fifty five British Pounds Sterling) is required, please i would need your assistance here to try all you could to transfer the required deposit fees to the Bank to enable them open and activate the account as soon as possible. You can write them and ask for their instructions on how payment can be sent to them.

I really need the account details as soon as possible because i have to register it with the Bank here so that they can sign the approval to have your inheritance funds transferred into the account before weekend. I believe this transaction will be done with before this weekend if we can act first, please try and treat this message as urgent as possible. Thank you for your support and devotion.

Regards
Thoon Yan
#417348 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:32 pm
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 05:32:57 -0400
Dear <name withheld>,

Please find attached form completely filled, i have been able to key in the details as required, please go through it and then send a copy to the Bank as soon as possible, and also try to follow up with their charges so that they can process and activate the account and send you the account number. I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for your support.

Regards
Thoon Yan