Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397306 by FishyMails Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:26 am
Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2019-09-19 11:16:39+00:00
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,
I hope that this message will reach you in good health! I’m Mrs.
Nicole Apollonia,
the widow of late Dr. Benoit kabore, from Toulouse France. resident in
Burkina Faso; I’m 56,years old, suffering from ovarian cancer and
from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorate and
my doctor told me that I may not last long because of my health. Based
on this I have decided to donate the sum of ($4.5 Million US Dollars)
for Charity Organization,In my next email, I will send you the copy of
the Certificate of Deposit which will enable you apply to the bank and
receive the money with no case

Hoping to receive your response as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Nicole Apollonia,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#399374 by FishyMails Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:36 pm
Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2019-10-27 21:05:58+00:00
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND AND TRUST,

Dear friend,

My name is Mrs. Nicole Apollonia, from Toulouse France. I have been
suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have
just a short time to live. For the past Twelve years, I have being
dealing on gold exportation, before falling ill due to the Cancer.

My late husband, Dr. Benoit kabore,a retired diplomat and one time
minister of mines and Power in the republic of Burkina Faso made a lot
of money from the sales of Gold and cotton while he was a minister,
but we had no child of our own.my later husband realized through a
powerful man of God that it was evil course instituted by his brother
in other to inherit his wealth, but before then it was too late, I and
my husband agreed that he should remarry another wife but our religion
did not permit it, while planning this my husband’s brother heard it
and they planned and killed my husband at the age of 56, he died in
the month of September 2007

Now that I am very sick and according to the doctor,i will not survive
the sickness.The worst of it all is that I do not have any family
members or children to inherit my wealth.I am writing this letter now
through the help of the computer beside my sick bed.I have $4.5
Million US Dollars deposited in Eco-Bank here in Burkina Faso and I am
willing to instruct my bank to transfer the fund to you as my foreign
Trustee.You will apply to the bank, that they should release the fund
to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and
give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my soul to rest
after i have gone.In my next email, I will send you the copy of the
Certificate of Deposit which will enable you apply to the bank and
receive the money with no case.Respond to me immediately for further
details and instructions since I am in the end times of my life due to
the ovarian cancer disease.
Hoping to receive your response as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Nicole Apollonia,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#406409 by FishyMails Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:21 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 13:59:31 +0000
Subject: i need your urgent respond,

Dear friend,

My name is Mrs. Nicole Apollonian, from Toulouse France. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just a short time to live. For the past Twelve years, I have being dealing on gold exportation, before falling ill due to the Cancer.

My late husband, Dr. Benoit kabore,a retired diplomat and one time minister of mines and Power in the republic of Burkina Faso made a lot of money from the sales of Gold and cotton while he was a minister, but we had no child of our own.my later husband realized through a powerful man of God that it was evil course instituted by his brother in other to inherit his wealth, but before then it was too late, I and my husband agreed that he should remarry another wife but our religion did not permit it, while planning this my husband’s brother heard it and they planned and killed my husband at the age of 56, he died in the month of September 2007

Now that I am very sick and according to the doctor,i will not survive the sickness.The worst of it all is that I do not have any family members or children to inherit my wealth.I am writing this letter now through the help of the computer beside my sick bed.I have $4.5 Million US Dollars deposited in Eco-Bank here in Burkina Faso and I am willing to instruct my bank to transfer the fund to you as my foreign Trustee.You will apply to the bank, that they should release the fund to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my soul to rest after i have gone.In my next email, I will send you the copy of the Certificate of Deposit which will enable you apply to the bank and receive the money with no case.Respond to me immediately for further details and instructions since I am in the end times of my life due to the ovarian cancer disease.
Respond to me through my private email address,
([email protected]), Hoping to receive your response as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Nicole Apollonia,

#406690 by FishyMails Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:21 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Tel: +226 75750687 +226 75869171
Date: 2020-03-18 1:58:28 PM +00:00
Subject: BELOW IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMA

My Dear Belove
Thanks for your kind respond,however, I choose to reach you through this quoted text this source as it still remains the fastest medium of Communication.Once again, I am Mrs. Nicole Apollonia and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have short time to live.I am from (Paris) France but based in Burkina Faso in Africa for over eight years ago as a business woman dealing on gold exportation., regarding my previous mail to you, note that this is my dream do not play with it i have finally decided to hand it over to you for you to fulfill it. Try and get this money from (ECO BANK PLC) and use to help the Poor,needy, orphans, victims of war and less privileged ones in the society in your country for my soul to rest after i have gone., i hope you are a GOD fearing some one, and do not inform or tell any one about it, let GOD be praise not man you will succeed if you keep it within your self as a secret before the fund enters into your account take my words and let GOD be with you.

Attached to this email is a scan copy of the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which i use in depositing the fund with the bank in the year 2003, i want you send it to the bank so that the bank may not have doubt transferring the money to you as I have instructed them that any body who can provide my passport and the certificate to them will be the rightful beneficiary to the fund.

I pray to GOD to give you the straight to proceed, please do not be discourage no matter what I will always be with you in spirit before you accomplish my dreams, note that you are my hope of making the chance to be with GOD.

Finally, send my PASSPORT and the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT to the bank and let them know the following procedure, regarding all I have instructed you to do with my money with them; I may not live to read your email again because my condition is getting worst.

Note that one of the bank director is my very good friend and I have told him to help you in any area you need his assistant, his name is (Mr Michel kafando) here is his contact phone number and email contact address ( [email protected]), (+226 75750687)contact him he will assist you he will Be happy to hear from you because I just talk to him now regarding your matter.

Below is the bank contact information, contact the bank by putting claim as the beneficiary to my fund/money with them.

THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK Email I.D: ([email protected])
ECO BANK PLC OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
BANK PHONE NUMBER:+226 75869171

Thanks
Mrs. Nicole Apollonia,