Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417460 by Troy Platt Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:03 pm
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:09:27 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: United States of America/President.

United States of America/President.
Good Day My Good Friend,

This is Mr. Donald Trump, the president of the United State of America.

This is to confirm the receipt of your fund handled over to my control by the former president of United State and i have instructed the director of FBI to clear every problem that has been tormenting the arrival or receiving of your fund to your humble home address,

Please my friend you have to understand that if this is wasn't real i wouldn't have be contacting you today and i am sending you this email to make it clear to you that this is real and your fund has been cleared from every problem's,

If you are still interested about your fund you have to get back to me on how you would like to receive your fund so that i will contact the bank or the delivery company for urgent attention on your fund because your fund is now under my control, you have to be rest of mind, the reason why i decided to handle this by myself is because i go through the record and discovered that you have been a victim.

I am expecting your response together with your full delivery or banking details.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND IT'S MY DUTY TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT FOREVER.

U.S. President.
Mr.Donald Trump

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement