Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417539 by Derek Trotter Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 21 Sep 2020, 11:17
Subject: COVID-19 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Good morning, My name is Ms Naomi McBridge, a contractor Researcher at Eurocare Pharmaceutical Company here in United kingdom,Actually, my company is presently in need of a particular raw material ( OILGAL SEED) for urgent manufacture of cancer treatment and for other cancer related medication, also use for production of animal vaccine. but we can not connect or tell where about of our former supplier.

We have been searching for a new supplier since last year but all effort had proven null. So my primary objective is to present a business minded someone as the original vendor. For this reason, I am seeking to form a strategic partnerships with you to handle this business as the seller if you can invest your money to make the outright purchase of the required product from the original vendor and resell to our company at a higher rate so as to maintain the previous rate my company was purchasing from the old supplier with out allowing both parties to exchange contacts so as to protect our future transactions.

Regarding what will be my share, well, since you are the sponsor you will surely have a major percentage in profit sharing. After deduction of your total investment amount which shall include transportation etc, i will appreciate if net-profit would be shared between us in the ratio of 70% for you and 30% for me so that all interests be harmonized.

kindly contact me if you are interested to proceed, thank you.

Regards,
Ms Naomi McBridge

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement