Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417573 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:43 am
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:09:41 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: CALIFORNIA APPROVED FUNDS <[email protected]>
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF $2.500 000 COVID RELIEF FUND TO CALIFORNIA
RESIDENTS

CALIFORNIA APPROVED FUNDS ONLY

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF $2.500 000 COVID RELIEF FUND TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS

Congratulations as you have been compensated with $2.500 000 million usd as part of the covid relief fund and you have been giving a code which you are supposed to use while responding .

TRANSACTION CODE: CAL202/YUT

We will be contacting you on the phone and email after we have verified your identity.

NAME
ADDRESS
HOUSE NUMBER
PHONE NUMBER
ID CARD ( ATTACHED)

After you have provided the requested information above, we will verify your identity to be sure you are a California residents and you have a working ID card to prove your identity. After the verification has been confirmed, an ATM card will be delivered to your address free of all expenses , we just have to confirm your identity before we can proceed. $2.500 000 will be released to your name after confirming your identity .

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU

MAYUK JAMES

COORDINATING OFFICER

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement