Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417689 by Derek Trotter Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Date: 25 Sep 2020, 01:44
subject: السلام عليكم (Hello)

السلام عليكم اخي ارجو من الله ان تكون انت وعائلتك في اتم صحه اخي انا لست هنا لا اضيع وقتك الثمين انا فقط اريد منك ان تساعدنى واولادى ,لقد لجاءت الي وسيله الانترنت لانها الوسيله المتاحه امامي الان بسبب وجودى هنا تحت الحمايه المشدده فى امريكا, لقد استخرت الله عز وجل قبل ان اتواصل معك وشعرت بالارتياح بعد ان قمت بذلك , انا الان اخبرك قصتي ارجو ان تساعدني لكى استطيع ان احقق الامان والاستقرار لاولادى , اريد منك ان تتاكد بان هذا الموضوع قانوني 100 فى ال 100 وليس هنالك اى مسائله قانونيه فى الموضوع لذا لاتقلق من هذه الناحيه لقد قتل زوجي في سوريا على يد شبيحه النظام السورى امام اعيني انا واولادي في بيتنا بحمص فهو من اوئل الاشخاص الذيم انشقوا عن نظام بشار واعلان انضمامه الى قوات المعارضه . لقد كان زوجى ميسور الحال والحمد لله , فبعد ان اعلن انشقاقه لصالح المعارضه جمع كل مانملك من اموال سيوله وسلمها الى شركه ايداعات لها فرع فى سوريا ولكن المركز الرئيسي موجود فى لندن فقد تم نقل الخزن الخاصه بى الى هناك , هذه الخزن مغلقه بارقام سريه انا الوحيده التى تعرف الرقم السري لكل خزنه . بعد مقتل زوجى قررت الهرب من سوريا خوفا على نفسى واولادى لذا ذهبت الى تركيا ومكثت فى مخيم اللاجئين هناك لعده اشهر وفى تلك الفتره قد قمت بتقديم طلب لجؤء سياسي الى امريكا وقد تم قبوله والحمد لله فى فتره وجيزه , لذا انا الان اعيش هنا فى الولايات المتخده الامريكيه فaى سريه تامه مع اولادى, فى فتره وجودى بتركيا لم اتواصل مع شركه لانه لم يكن هناك انترنت وطول تلك الفتره حاولت الشركه التواصل معى لكى يسلمونى الوداع ولكن دون جدوي , لذا بعد ان قدمك الى امركا تواصلت معهم وشرحت لهم الوضع , واخبرتهم من الصعب على ان استلم الخزن هنا فى امريكا لاننى طالبت لجؤء واذا علمت الحكومه الامريكيه بذلك يمكن الايوافقوا على اعطائى الجنسيه الامريكيه واعادتي مره اخري من حيث اتيت ,فقداخترح على احد العاملين بالشركه بان ابحث عن شخص واقوم بتفويضه لكى يتلم الخزن نيابتا عنى . لذا ارجوا منك اخى الكريم ان تتواصل مع الشركه لكى يقوموا بارسال الخزن اليك , واعدك باننى سوف اعطيك نسبه 20% من اجمالي المبلغ الموجود فى الخزنتين وقيمته 9.2 مليون دولار ,اما باقى المبلغ اريد منك ان تساعدنى لكى استثمره فى بلدك وياحبذا ان كان الاستثمار فى مجال العقارات لانه كان حلم زوجى واريد ان احققه باذن الله . اخى الكريم اذا كنت حقا تريد مساعدتى انا واولادى ارجوا منك ان ترسل لى نسخه من جواز سفرك او بطاقتك الشخصيه لكى ارسلها الى الشركه ليبداوا اجراءات نقل الشحنه لانك املى فى الحصول على حياه جديده مليئه بالسلام والسعاده . فى انتظار الرد وشكرا

Translation:

Peace be upon you, brother. I ask God that you and your family be in full health, my brother. I am not here, I am not wasting your valuable time. I just want you to help me and my children. I have resorted to the Internet because it is the means available to me now because I am here under strict protection in America, I have invested God Almighty, before I contacted you and I felt comfortable after I did that, I am now telling you my story. I hope you will help me so that I can achieve safety and stability for my children, I want you to make sure that this issue is 100 in 100 legal and there are no legal issues in the matter so do not worry From this point of view, my husband was killed in Syria by the Syrian regime's shabiha, before my eyes and my children were in our house in Homs, as he was one of the first people to defect from Bashar's regime and announce his joining the opposition forces. My husband was well off, praise be to God. After he declared his defection in favor of the opposition, he collected all our money from liquidity and handed it over to a deposit company that has a branch in Syria, but the main center is in London, so my safe was moved there. Which knows the password for each safe. After my husband was killed, I decided to flee Syria, fearing for myself and my children, so I went to Turkey and stayed in the refugee camp there for several months, and during that period I submitted a political asylum application to America, and it was accepted, thank God, in a short time, so I now live here in the states in question. The American company is a complete confidentiality with my children. During my time in Turkey, I did not communicate with a company because there was no Internet, and for the length of that period the company tried to communicate with me in order to hand me the farewell, but to no avail, so after he introduced you to America I contacted them and explained the situation to them, and I told them it is difficult for If I receive storage here in America because I have requested asylum, and if the US government knows about that, they can agree to give me American citizenship and return me again to where I came from, so I suggest to one of the company’s employees that I search for a person and authorize him to take over the storage on my behalf. So, I ask you, my dear brother, to contact the company so that they send the storage to you, and I promise that I will give you a percentage of 20% of the total amount in the two safes, whose value is 9.2 million dollars. As for the rest of the amount, I want you to help me so that I can invest it in your country. Real estate because it was my husband's dream and I want to fulfill it, God willing. My dear brother, if you really want to help me and my children, I ask you to send me a copy of your passport or ID card in order to send it to the company to start the procedures for transporting the shipment because you hope to have a new life full of peace and happiness. Waiting for a reply and thanks

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement