Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417753 by AlanJones Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention:
Tel. No.: +22961293756

Attention:

I am Mr. DAVID WILLIAM; the Managing Director Money Gram Payment office; UBA Bank. I am reaching you in regards to your fund transfer through this Money Gram office; UBA Bank Plc.

The transfer of your $3.8 million fund shall commence today with your first payment of $5000.00 sent as ordered by the Federal Ministry for Finance. Your file activation fee of $75 is the only delay to the transfer of your funds. So i will like you to go ahead and make the payment immediately so that we can proceed with the transferring of your $5000 USD today.

Please I will like you to give me a call at +229 61293756 as soon as you send the $75 to avoid delays in this transaction as we have no excess time and as you know that your fund has lasted for a very long time than given and to avoid transferring your funds into government account due to failure to comply.

Hope you understand my point? So your urgent response is highly needed

YOU ARE TO MAKE THE NEEDED PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE AND TO THE INFORMATION BELOW;

Receiver name: VICTOR DOSSA
City/Address : Cotonou
Amount : $75.00 usd

And on a very Important note, Be rest assured that you will confirm your first payment of $5000.00 within 1hr-45m of receiving the $75.00 And for your information, No body has right to deduct or Add to the value of the fund due to it is pounded with Insurance policy. The instruction is from the Federal ministry of Finance Benin Republic.

As soon as you send the fee today, get back to us with the below details.

Sender names========

MTCN =======

If possible, you can send a scan/attached copy of the money gram receipt for the $75 fee. .
Your urgent response is highly needed;

Sincerely

Mr. DAVID WILLIAM ;
Money Gram Director
UBA Bank.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement