Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417791 by Snowy_owl Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:18 pm
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
Subject: Delivery of your Sealed Metallic Three Consignment Trunk Boxes.
To: [Removed - AJ]

Attention Sole Beneficiary,
With regards to you and your family,

The United Nations office in USA, UK, Asia, & Europe has appointed me as your New Diplomat who will deliver to you Sealed Metallic Three Consignment Trunk Boxes with Serial Number scfs/255ccpa/012 and Security Code scfs/ccpa24-rhm with your Name as the Beneficiary kept under Safe Custody of the USA Customs Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS) Storage at the Batten International Airport Racine Wisconsin.

This is where your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes are Transferred to For Security Reasons, and it has been approved for Delivery to you.

This is Because of Complains coming from Foreign Beneficiaries like you, That the individual Diplomat that are Appointed to make Delivery to you are not capable of Delivery of Three Consignment Trunk Boxes, And mind 'you are among the foreign Beneficiaries whom their Consignment Trunk Boxes is said to be delivered with immediate effect.

I will send you the attached Documents that back up your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes which is the authority from the Federal Aviation Administration to enable the Batten Airport Authority know that your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes has been Cleared with the required Documentation from the Cargo Department.

It will be important you send a Copy of your Passport or any form of identification, and also Specify House Address to the destination for the Delivery of your Consignment Trunk Boxes.

All that is instructed has to be done before I can then Depart with your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes to meet with you at your doorstep.

Please note that you will be updated as soon as the Three Consignment Trunk Boxes is about to leave the Batten International Airport (Racine, WI, USA) to your destination and all Document will be sent to you as well for your record purposes.

Do not hesitate to get back to me for any necessary information concerning the delivery of your Three Consignment Trunk Boxes.

Thank you for your Understanding and I Await your Urgent Respond or you can reach me via email id: ([email protected]) or via my Telephone Call: +1415-873-8328, You can ask me any question relating to this regard.

Yours Sincerely,

Diplomat MARK STEPHEN
Chief Shipment Office.

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The information Contained in this Communication is Confidential, Maybe Client Privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of DELIVERY MAN, LIMITED and the sender. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to , and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.
Advertisement