Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417813 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:40 am
From: "Kate.anderson hlssurviellance" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 00:52:04 +0100
Subject: Good news

Dear Sir/Ma,
My name is Mrs Kate Anderson an Auditor with the Bank of America.
During my final auditing I discovered the sum of $47,500,000,00 belonging to a customer who died recently as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

I have made so much effort to reach out to the next-of-kin and I discovered that the next-of-kin also died of the same Covid-19.
Before I completed my auditing with this bank i have managed to move the money to a safe bank in London through the help of my colleague lawyer who is working currently with a bank in London.

Now I am contacting you believing that you will be honest and sincere to act as the Next-of-kin to the deasess so that the money will be transferred to your own account by all legal means.

You will get 50% of the total sum while my colleague and I will share 45%, 5% will be set aside for all the expenses that might be required during the course of this transaction.

I wait to hear from you to proceed with this transaction.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards.
Mrs Kate Anderson.
Call me or whatsapp me for more details.
+1(330)-447-4691

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement