Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417819 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:55 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 10:46:51 -0700
Subject: Attention!!!

Ivanka Trump
c/o The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20500
Tel: (202) 919-9343

Attention!!!

My fellow Americans and the world at large, my name is IVANKA TRUMP, daughter to President Donald J. Trump and his special adviser appointed in 2017. it is my great pleasure to welcome you into a new adventure, establishment of strong economic stability. As the COVID19 have affected so many businesses entities and have caused countless unemployment all over the world, My group and I have set out a platform to help every individual to go back to his or her business/Financial stability as the international lockdowns are being lifted in some areas and countries. We already set out USD2 Billion for this project and have given out almost USD1.5B to individuals and small scale businesses associates. I thanked my father President Trump and some members of the congress for signing this bill into effect. The president has already signed your contract along with 9 other beneficiaries in BATCH B, a check of USD8, 000 000.00 has been approved in your name and they sent it to my office to handle your payment.

Our goals are to reach the maximum point of restoring world economic meltdown. I am not sure how this message will sound to you but with my deepest exhilaration, I hereby announce to you that a check of USD8, 000 000.00 has been signed in your name as part of our outreach. Therefore, to avoid any mistake or a counterclaim, I request you fill below details for my personal review. I will send you more details about this as soon I receive your complete details thanks and always stay safe.

Your full name
Home address
Date of birth
Present Occupation
Telephone number
Private email address
Copy of your ID/Driver License

Yours faithfully
Ivanka Trump
Special adviser to President Trump

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement